Hello from Australia

Za Linda

Hi everyone!

I'm very much a "baby dancer". Started bellydancing classes less than six months ago, and already I'm addicted to the moves, the costumes, the music - went to my first dance festival and attended workshops last month. Woohoo!

Been reading this forum for quite a few weeks, and today decided I'd better join, because you're all such wonderful people. (And I hope some of it rubs off on me...)

Love to you all XXXX

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum and to bellydance:D, seems you have found how addictive bellydance is, well the forum is another addiction to add to your list:lol:
~Mosaic

DancersDad

Welcome to the community! Everyone here is very helpful and kind. I'm a dancer's dad and so here to learn so I can help her. It's a great forum. :)

dus'

Yshka

Hi there, always great to see another new bellydance addict! You've come to the right place! :)

adiemus

Hey there - welcome to our place! I started here after about 2 months of dance lessons and haven't stopped since - the addiction only seems to grow for me.

nightdancer

...You werent actually going to announce :shok: publicly:shok: that some of us are actually a decent sort, right? :D

I am teasing you; some of us have reputations at harpies, that we have to work to maintain.

Welcome, enjoy, learn, be addicted with us :)