Kazim Koyuncu

Taslin

He is a deceased Turkish musician. Very popular in the Black Sea areas i guess. Wiki lists that he sang Turkish pop and rock...the songs ive heard and loved are slow and emotional w/ ample clarinet.

I am in love with 3 of his songs, i dont even know the name of my favorite of his. i watch a movie its in whenever i want to hear it. This man's music and story bring tears to my eyes. I cant even begin to understand what he is saying, he has a song in the background in one of my favorite movies and as the song plays im thinking "who is that man singing?" and then a character in the movies asks the same question,lol.

Do any of you know of his music? Have you ever known anyone to perform to it? Do you think he has Bellydanceable material?

I know he was an activist for cultural and environmental issues, i know he died too young in 2005, and ironically the effects of chernobyl may have been to blame for his lung cancer.

Any feedback on the artist, or advice on if i could ever be able to intergrate it into dance-or how i could appropriately ever dance to it is appreciated.

Gidiyorum & Denizde Kararti Var are songs that i love. I dont know how to youtube link, but they are on there, over 5 mill. views for one. . Even though i have no idea what they mean-i feel something very strong when i hear them-i also feel sad that he is gone.