Looking for a group of belly dancers for an event at Bangladesh on 28th Feb(tent.)

sabbir

Hi,
I was surfing internet for an agent to book belly dancers, and I found this forum address there. I am CEO of Strawberry Catalyst, one of the leading advertising and event management farm in Bangladesh (you can check www.strawberrycatlyst.com for more information on us). We are interested to organize an invitation only event at Hotel Radisson in our country on 28th February 2010(tentative) titled “The Arabian Nights”. The event shall feature DJ, Live Music(not yet finalized) and of course Belly Dance in an Arabian interior and environment.

I was wondering if i can find any group, agent, dancer here. If you are interested, please let us know how to get in touch with you guys, your charges, requirements and what we need to do from our side. you can contact me by email : sabbir@strawberrycatalyst.com or by phone +88 01819 490418

And not to mention, i, personally am a big fan of belly dance!

Stay Rocked !

sabbir

forgot to mention. better if any dance troup available at India, UAE or middle eastern countries. that would help me to cut down travel cost atlease, heh.