Lyrics khallini Biljao?

Zahia

Hi, does anyone know the translation for khallini Biljao? The singer is Maya Nasri. I would be grateful! :D

Zahia

thanks

Thanks for the title! and if by any chance you get the lyrics I would really apreciate it!

scarlett_leb

hopefully my sister have it in her ipod so i made the translations by myself.

reassure me a little,let me know what is going on
i gave you the best i can ,don' t tell if.
what is happening to you,what could console you.
Stay the way you are, and let me know what is going on.

you've got a mind which is always rambling, you're living in your dreams
if at least you were trying to forget about the past,we will be ok
let me hear your voice,talk to me with your own eyes i can understand you with even one look at them.

Stay the way you are, and let me know what is going on.
reassure me a little,let me know what is going on.

you tell me you're coming,with your eyes full of words,
but i'm just heraring a story that is full of unfulfilled dreams.
i know everything about your new,don't hide your secret,that's not the way you are(your way of thinking)i know what is happening.

Stay the way you are, and let me know what is going on

ps: if you need any other maya nasri's song or any other lebanese or egyptian singer song let me know about it, send me a private message and i will post it when i will get the translation.

Last edited:

Ecuabellydancer

Hi Scarlett, I will take you up on your nice offer and PM you about a maya nasri song, I´ve looked all over the Internet for lyrics, but no luck :(

scarlett_leb

because ecuabellydancer needs it i translate the song "akhbarek eih" and i post it here If somebody else needs it

what's your news(what's up)

what's your news,my dear(my love),reassure me,my dear,i'm missing your eyes,my dear,what's your news.
the longing is increasing, my love and send to you all the greating.
i swear my dear when tomorrow you will calm down i will tell you all the stories.

what's your news,my dear(my love),reassure me,my dear,i'm missing your eyes,my dear,what's your news.
my waiting ,i kept it whenever i went,my love i kept it deep inside my heart
i'm missing you,my love.
and the distance is seperating, where are your eyes?
unknown,i'm living something unknown;and you have gone for too much time,my eyes are full of longing.

i don' t have anything but your love,come back into my arms.the tenderness,my heart when i'm with i'm missing my world.
i'm missing you,my love.
and the distance is seperating, where are your eyes?
unknown,i'm living something unknown;and you have gone for too much time,my eyes are full of longing.

the longing is increasing, my love and send to you all the greating.
i swear my dear when tomorrow you will calm down i will tell you all the stories.

Ecuabellydancer

Thanks again Scarlett! :dance:

How romantic is this song? I am happy that I will be performing to it with my group. Longing and suffering endlessly for a loved one, just your typical latin american soap opera, the ones we start watching here before we even speak our first word.... no wonder I need therapy :lol: