Metal Inta Omri

Shanazel

I didn't care for either version, but I'd like to hear what Metallica would do with the song. They have produced some remarkable versions of songs I never expected to hear a heavy metal band do- and certainly never expected to like.

Jane

I didn't care for either version, but I'd like to hear what Metallica would do with the song. They have produced some remarkable versions of songs I never expected to hear a heavy metal band do- and certainly never expected to like.

We could petition them... What song would you like? Inta Omri or something else maybe?

Moon

It's not metal, but what to think of this "creative" video?
YouTube - inta omri

Don't really like it. The way it was edited it now looks like at 0.57 minutes she sticks out her bottom towards the orchestra.

Shanazel

We could petition them... What song would you like? Inta Omri or something else maybe?

That would be nice to start. The other CLA in my office is a fervant, yea even unto rabid, Metallica fan. I'd probably never have listened to them except for her build-up to their last concert here. Yes! Metallica does central Wyoming! We got culchah!

I thought that last video was boring and condusive to bringing on migraines with all the weird visual stuff, so I didn't watch it all.

Jane

That would be nice to start. The other CLA in my office is a fervant, yea even unto rabid, Metallica fan. I'd probably never have listened to them except for her build-up to their last concert here. Yes! Metallica does central Wyoming! We got culchah!

I really liked them in high school in the late 80s. I had very eclectic music tastes and still do. :dance:

I thought that last video was boring and condusive to bringing on migraines with all the weird visual stuff, so I didn't watch it all.

Cheap special effects will do that to you! I nominate you to make the Metallica Inta Omri video. :tongue:

Shanazel

Cheap special effects will do that to you! I nominate you to make the Metallica Inta Omri video. :tongue:

Me dancing to Metallica Enta Omri, say in complete Goth costume and dramatic piercings would be a cheap special effect indeed. Oooh, run away, run away.