Moderating

Aisha Azar

Dear Salome and Anatoliy,
Will we be moderating the same parts of the forum or be assigned new ones?? I am good with any decision you make about that; just let me know where I am working!
Regards,
A'isha

Salome

Administrator
Good morning! Sorry for the delay in arranging Moderator assignment. We had business out of state this weekend and then I had a lovely case of food poisoning! Back on track now. To view which forum you are moderating go to this link:
http://forum.orientaldancer.net/showgroups.php

Some of you have not been assigned a forum yet. If you don’t see a forum, other than Board for Moderators, next to your name then you get to pick where you would like to be. The following forums have room for 1 or 2 Moderators:

Performance - needs 1 Moderator
Music - needs 1 Moderator
Lyrics - needs 1 Moderator
Male Dancers - needs 1 Moderator
Other Dance Stuff needs 1 Moderator
Off Topic - needs 1 Moderator
Market Place - needs 2 Moderators
I’m Searching For - needs 1 Moderator
Games and Prizes - needs 1 Moderator

Go ahead and post here which forum you want, if you have not already been assigned one.

ALSO if you have been assigned a forum you are not enthusiastic about moderating nothing is set in stone, just let us know your preference and if it's open you'll get it.

Last edited:

Michelle

incidentally, i have heard about these magic 8 tutorials...

never mind, just saw it...

Last edited:

Salome

Administrator
Hi Michelle,

glad you saw them, they are not all up yet but we are working on it today and they should be ready by tonight.

Zurah

You could put me in the Games section, the one I used to moderate, although I wouldn't mind being put in any of the other sections.

Aisha Azar

Moderators

Dear Salome and Anatoliy,
I am very pleased to resume my moderating duties on Instructors and Students.
Regards,
A'isha

Salome

Administrator
Hi Folks,

I read everyone's reply about where they are willing to moderate (thanks for being flexible) and Anatoliy and I are assigning new moderators today and doing some switching around based on requests. If you ever want to see a master list of moderators and where each moderator moderates there is a link on the forum that will display that information. Go to the main index page of the forum. At the bottome of the forums, right above the "what's going on" table are two links. One says Mark forums read and next to it View forum leaders. Just click on View forum leaders to see who is where :)