New (old) performance clip :)

Razia

My friend just gave me a copy of a show from March that he'd taped and I'm quite happy with my performance :) I submit for your amusement......

Last edited by a moderator:

Maria_Aya

Really enjoyable !!
I rarely see anymore video's for more than 10 sec, and I was watching you and saying YES !! YES!!
Loved the veil work at the begining, simple and complimenting to your dance.
Your hands are marvelous, saw the video second time just to objerve the hands, they really DANCE !
The Khalege part was subtle and near to original, small movements on the music and the style.
Loved the saidi part, had a slight male tahteb feeling but same time feminine and floating.
Your undulations !!! alf mabrouk !
The drum part was interesting but not what I enjoy the most, it had more an western feeling in it (I felt Aziza something feeling), while the other parts of the routine were more arabic.
The finale was very nice and on time.
Liked the costume and interesting skirt !
And the song, I have somewhere to dig out Outi's CD (have it autographed from Outi also) but where is it in my house?? lol
Bravo bravo bravo you got 5 stars from me :clap:

Razia

Thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate it (blush)!

And regarding the drum solo looking Western, well, guilty as charged :) Your comments have made my day!

Oona

I've only been dancing for a little over a year and a half, but I know good technique, posture, arms, great energy and glowing personality in a dance when I see it. You gots is honey!

I hope I can dance like you someday!

xx Holly