Review of Rosa Noreen's Delicious Pauses

teela

I have enjoyed the part of the DVD I have worked through so far. I like learning how to put stillness into dance at the appropriate moments. You had a nice review.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I purchased the DVD recently and still haven't had a chance to look at it. Your review has kicked me into gear:D I will be checking it out on Thursday as i have a day at home.
~Mosaic

atisheh

I purchased the DVD recently and still haven't had a chance to look at it. Your review has kicked me into gear:D I will be checking it out on Thursday as i have a day at home.
~Mosaic

Ha! Cool... would love to hear what your experience of working with it is. I'm guessing a more experienced dancer uses a lot of the techniques anyway, but it's cool to see it put together, and for me most of it was new.

rosanoreen

Atisheh, thank you for such a detailed review! Teela--I'm happy that you're enjoying it! Mosaic, hope you enjoy! :)

Amulya

Atisheh, I just bought it, an instant impulse after reading your interview! Looking forward to this DVD, it sounds it can help me with my dancers block I have atm.