San Antonio TX

Jane

I'll be in San Antonio Texas for a very short time this coming week. Is there any where the night of Saturday the 24th to see good belly dancing (any of the dancers from OD;)) and get some tasty food? Good dancing more important than good food- I know where my priorities are!

Shanazel

I love San Antonio, but can't give you a single clue about belly dance or restaurants. My daughter went with me last time I was there and we did things like the Alamo (today is San Jacinto Day, by the way), the zoo, the river walk (which has tons of restaurants) and Burger King.

Jane

I love San Antonio, but can't give you a single clue about belly dance or restaurants. My daughter went with me last time I was there and we did things like the Alamo (today is San Jacinto Day, by the way), the zoo, the river walk (which has tons of restaurants) and Burger King.

Those all sound good- except Burger King! :lol: The river walk has an open air market that's pretty famous I think. I really need to go look the normal tourist stuff up.

I've got privates lined up at Little Egypt, so I'm sure to get my dance fix while I'm down. Why the heck is it so hard to find a belly dance restaurant show listed online in San Antonio?!?! No lack of restaurants or ME dance community there. Just hard to search for some reason. Google has failed me. :mad: