See Zorba on live streaming video!

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Ok, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and announce this ahead of time. Next Friday nite (10/3), I'll be dancing in the "Monterey Mystique" show starting at approximately 8:30PM PDT at this URL:

Live Networks.tv

This is NOT exclusively a Belly Dance show, there will be musical acts, and possibly a magic show in addition to BD. It also may not start on time, last month it was closer to 9:00 PM. I also haven't a clue where in the lineup I'll be. All this said, I'll be dancing a new veil number, along with some VERY beautiful dancers that are a heck of a lot better than I am!

Now that I've said it, check it out if you have the time and the bandwidth (older shows are archived) and the time. I hope I don't screw it up... :shok::lol:

masrawy

Hey Zorba,
Will be there :clap: .. BTW they are may be beautiful, but you are the real thing man.:)

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Thanx for your kind words - the only real thing I claim to be is the "real me"! :D We'll see how this goes, I've never done a dance quite like this one - its pretty sad, but hopefully will leave the audience with a hopeful, upbeat-but-wistful feeling at the end.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
What time will that be Eastern Standard?
Eastern standard would be 12:30 AM the next day - but I think you mean Eastern Daylight? 11:30 PM. You can always see it later in the archives - in fact there is an earlier "Monterey Mystique" show there now in which I appear with my flaming Shemadan, as well as a double veil performance a little later in the same show.

Pirika Repun

Zorba

I missed the show last night.:( I have been looking archives, but can't find it. Do you know where can I look for? I want to see your performance! :dance:

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Its not the world's best website by any means. Try this: Click on "What's on NOW" near the upper right. That may or may not bring it up. If it doesn't, there's a little scroll bar thingie to the right of the video "screen" - drag it down until you see something like "fashion/Dance" and click on it. You should be able to find both BellySema shows there.

If that doesn't work, yell out and I'll try to figure it out on Monday when I have the bandwidth to deal with it...

Pirika Repun

I got it.

Is this BellySema shows 1 or 2? Now I watch 1, with some ff :) I just try to find you! I saw one Chinese lady with pink veil used Chinese song? :think:

Keep FF and looking for ya! :cool:

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
It - may be/is also - called BellySema, looks like you found 2 of those. The one on 17 Aug. I wasn't in, but 9/5 and 10/3 I was. Good dancing regardless of whether I was in it or not! :lol: