Sherif Hassan/el sherif world of belly dance - bad experience!

MoondanceShimmy

i have tried warning his contacts on facebook, more then a thousand belly dancers as friends!, but he hid his contacts now, and deleted my warning posts, without giving me any explanation about where my package is. I don't believe anymore on his good intentions, and i think he is acting like a thief.

what is his name on facebook?

Last edited by a moderator:

MoondanceShimmy

Oooh Maria i wish you went to this forum b4 u sent money because this topik is for long time here, im trying to find ppl in Hurgada who will help to nail this bastard but well all should try and maybe something will work even if we dont get money i want him to be in the police

pucca78

So, I hope to be in contact with you in case of a good solution.

Thank you for your time!
Regards,

pucca78

Last edited:

pucca78

I have tried warning his contacts on Facebook, more then a thousand belly dancers as friends!, but he hid his contacts now, and deleted my warning posts, without giving me any explanation about where my package is. I don't believe anymore on his good intentions, and I think he is acting like a thief.

I have reported him to Facebook today. Of course he can create another profile and continue to operate his scam business, but at least it will give him some work to do it all over again.

Now, I will proceed with reporting him to Western Union, that might be the way to stop him from ripping people off, unless he gets another way of getting the money or changes his name.....

Helewa, you shouldn't get involved with receiving any money for him on your private paypal, you can get in trouble, and the one who people will come after is you. I don't know, just my two cents.

Good luck everyone, I regret having believed that his prices were a great deal, it got to be more expensive then paying a little more for the costumes...
Hello Yonisha!
How are you? I hope you to be fine. I would like to know if you finally received your parcel from Sherif Hassan.

Wish you good luck.
Best Regards,

Pucca78

Last edited:

pucca78

The situation now is that I still have no money nor goods and Mr. Hassan stopped reacting entirely and seems not interested in solving the situation. So I am proceeding with legal arrangements to get my money back, which I think is possible because I have all the information about the payment, his name and address and his bank details. If somebody has experience with this process, please contact me to share it with me, thanks! :)

Hello Khalida!
I would like to know if Sherif Hassan gave you a tracking code to receive the wings. He finally gave a tracking code to receive my wings but when i try to verify it, there is no information.

yonisha

Sorry it took me so long to post an update. The conclusion is that Sherif Hassan is a thieve.

After all that, my friend still wanted the wings we ordered together, and she decided to trust Klaudia Kaminska, and guess what? we never got the wings from her either. She is making all kind of excuses now, just like Sherif Hassan did.

I also found out that Klaudia owes money to Mohamed Gomaa, a famous designer from Egypt.

My friend and I are opening a claim and reporting both to the FBI. I encourage anyone to do the same if it happened to you. And warn everybody about this situation. They're getting a lot of money to the expenses of all of us Belly Dancers.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Mohamed Gomaa is on facebook and sells direct - you can order from him, wings are about USD$30 or so plus shipping.
~Mosaic

Caroline_afifi

I think the moral of the story is only buy from people who are known and recommended.

Of course there are thieves around like this and plenty of them.. they know people can be over trusting in these matters. Even if someone is very friendly you cannot be taken in.

I hope people really think about this.. for what has been lost in $$ you could have had a ticket to Egypt and bought it yourself.