Sherif Hassan/el sherif world of belly dance - bad experience!

Khalida CR

I would like to warn all the dancers against Mr. Sherif Hassan/ el sherif world of belly dance - he offers wings, costumes, canes and other goods via e-mails, I ordered wings for 568 USD 25th August and haven´t received them yet. Also the e-mail communication with Mr. Hassan is very difficult, he either doesn´t reply, or he does with a lot of reasons why the parcel was not sent yet (but he confirmed receiving the money). I will inform you if (or how) this situation gets solved in the end.

I was trying to warn all of you before but my posthad been delated :(

I know this person personally (he is my ex) I had company in Egypt called World of Belly Dance (not working now as I come back to Poland)
Sherif Hassan stole my idea and my photos and now edvertising himself as El Sherif World of Belly Dance. He is in fact stealing all money that was send to him by Western Union.
I got a lot of mails from dancers who had been ordering from him and never receive any parcel.
One of them is Ms. Naima Bakkali who wrote to me to tell me Sherif has stolen my photos and stolen her money NAIMABAKKALI 2009 - u can write to her asking about it.

I have a lot of evidence that this person is thief so please dont delate my post again ! I am going to make case in court for him soon.

Dont order ANYTHING from him or from Gabriele Paknyte (she is woking with him) cause u will loose ur money.

Khalida CR

Dear Miss/Mrs, thank you for your reply, please contact me so that we can try solving this situation together, I am willing to help you get your property back. My e-mail is in the message sent. If anyone has similar experience please contact me too.

Shanazel

I was trying to warn all of you before but my posthad been delated :(

I apologize for deleting your post, my dear. I misunderstood the situation at the time and hope you will forgive me. Good luck with your court case.

rachelcat

I would like to warn all the dancers against Mr. Sherif Hassan/ el sherif world of belly dance - he offers wings, costumes, canes and other goods via e-mails, I ordered wings for 568 USD 25th August and haven´t received them yet.

OMG!!! I almost placed my order with him today!!! he sent me the whole costumes catelogue through email, and said he only accept west union since paypal doesn't cover Egypt. i reached him today through a trading website and he replied promptly through email.

Thanks for warning, otherwise i may have lose almost the same amount of money as you did.

Feeling so low actually then where i can get good quality shamadaan through international ordering?

Khalida CR

The situation now is that I still have no money nor goods and Mr. Hassan stopped reacting entirely and seems not interested in solving the situation. So I am proceeding with legal arrangements to get my money back, which I think is possible because I have all the information about the payment, his name and address and his bank details. If somebody has experience with this process, please contact me to share it with me, thanks! :)

I apologize for deleting your post, my dear. I misunderstood the situation at the time and hope you will forgive me. Good luck with your court case.

It is ok, I just wanted to do anything to make people be aware from this thief. I was going to explain to you more but I have small baby need a lot of care so I couldnt be online long. And then it was too late.

I had a chance to talk to him. I asked him about your wings (and some more parcels he didnt send) He tried to deny that he ever got any order from you but at the end he said he send parcel long time ago. I asked him for proof of shipping - he start to be nervouse and of course he never showed me anything (I am sure he never send u and will never send anything)

If u need any information about him let me know. I can also talk to my lawyer in Egypt about ur situation (if u have proof of sending him money it should be easy)

Here is his account on alibaba.com : Belly Dance Costume, Professional Belly Dancing Bra + Belt, Hip Scarves direct from Egypt - most of it is my photos (he doesnt have this things, he just stole photos from my computer)

Last edited:

Khalida CR

Dear,

thank you very much for your effort and offer. Please let me know your e-mail, I can send you bank transfer confirmation + Mr. Hassan´s e-mail where he confirms receiving the money. I would be happy if you could pass this to you lawyer.

I wish you all the best and hope you win this cause.

yonisha

My friend and I got scammed with an order we placed together back in September. Nothing has been received, and the guy is on my facebook along with more then 1000 other bellydancers. This week he popped a message saying the package left Cairo on Nov 11th, but for all I have read about him around the internet, I think we'll never receive it. If you're entering an action against him, please let me know and include me - yonisha.ar.raqis@gmail.com

:mad::mad::mad:

solimar2love

Prove for Ms Hanna and other's

Dear Mr. Hassan,

in the attachment you can see the bank confirmation proving I paid the whole ammount 568.75USD. It is possible your bank has charged some ammount for receiving the transaction, sometimes they do that - I paid myself round 13 USD for sending the money.

Anyway I will let you know if I receive the parcel.

regards

Hana
----- Original Message ----- From: Sherif Hassan
To:
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 8:33 PM
Subject: Re: Good news

Dear Ms Hana,

Thanks for your reply . i've just scan for you the shippment reciept for your Parcel . with track Number :
( CP000711796EG ) .You should recieve your wings in date of 12 th / 13 th of novemeber.You can track it via this
Link for Our Egypt Post Office web site in English . Egypt Post. and i've jut attached for
you also my bank statement with your transaction it is inside teh showen square 553.75USD Only instead of
568.00 ( 15 dollars less ) . but it is okay i do accept it . Cause i care about my clients not on money as you called
me fraudster .

Best Regards

2009/11/6

Dear Mr. Hassan,

when I receive my wings, I will write it to the site. As far I only described
the situation without any other comments. I also have complete docummentation
about the bank transaction, so please do not try to suggest it didn´t
come complete. In short, when I receive the goods, I will add this information
to the thread and stop all other activities in this case.

Regards

Hana

ITEM n° CP000711796EG new search

Local Date and Time Country Location Event Type Extra Information
11/11/2009 11:26:00 AM EGYPT PARCELS TRAFFIC CENTRE RAMSIS Receive item at office of exchange (Otb)
11/12/2009 9:25:00 AM EGYPT CAIRO AIR PARCELS TRAFFIC CENTRE Receive item at office of exchange (Otb)
11/12/2009 1:24:00 PM EGYPT CAIRO AIR PARCELS TRAFFIC CENTRE Insert item into bag (Otb)
11/14/2009 11:55:00 AM CZECH REPUBLIC PRAHA 120 Receive item at office of exchange (Inb)
11/14/2009 11:56:00 AM CZECH REPUBLIC PRAHA 120 Send item to customs (Inb)

and Till now i didn't get any answer from Ms Hana that she recieved her parcel . i've send her these wings . and she should recieve it within maximum 18 of Novemeber . i do trust her i just post all of these comments to show others . that they didn't deal with a fraudster or scammer . hope everone recieve her parcels in a time . and don't hold everything delaying on me .

Last edited by a moderator:

Grace Chen

Hi World Of Bellydance,
I have bought from you before and I am very impressed with your servce onEbay. I am sorry to hear you have been cheated by Sherif Hassan. .... and other dancers have been cheated by him..... i hope your new business is better and flourishing once you have gotten rid of him.

Khalida CR

wings received

I have received the wings today - good news for all the dancers who ordered goods from Mr. Hassan, I wish you get your goods too in the end. This is not recommendation for Mr. Hassan, I got my wings nearly after three months and a lot of stress. But I have them now, so I think it is fair to put the information here. Best wishes to you all!

solimar2love

being honest

fromHana
toSherif Hassan <elsheriftrade.co@gmail.com>

dateFri, Nov 27, 2009 at 12:57 PM
subjectRe: Fw: Potvrzeni transakce sluzby primeho bankovnictvi

hide details Nov 27 (2 days ago)

Dear Mr. Hassan,

I have received the wings today, even though I had to pay the duty, which was another 107 USD. The wings are ok. I am also adding the information to the thread as I promised, although I am not happy with the transaction as a whole, because it took so long and was very stressful for me. But I have the wings now and am satisfied with them, so I am closing this matter and will not continue in any activities against you.

Best regards

Hana

Last edited by a moderator:

yonisha

It is good to hear from you both who have received the goods. I am still waiting, and no word from him, no nothing, no tracking, no evidence. If I receive it, I'll let you know, but by now I have lost my hope, and I will proceed with action.

Helewa

Me too!

I got taken by this guy too and am just finding out now that he has done this and is doing it to other dancers. I did see that one person did get their items by question is how did you finally get them? Was it the threat of legal proceedings? If so please provide me with any information you have.

I did charge the amout I sent via Western Union so I am hoping I have some sort of protection through my charge card to get my money back. Has anyone ever tried that.

Also I did get a tracking number for my parcel that did supposedly ship on Nov. 19th but it's different than the number I saw in the other post. Does anyone know how to track this for I tried and it's not coming up on the Egypt post site. The # I got started with and RS where the other I saw had a CP or something else. Any contact info so I could perhaps track this down to see if it did actually ship would be most helpful too.

Finally this guy also asked me to help him set up an ebay store and something else and he wanted me to use my e-mail to send monies to him for items bought for I have paypal and Egypt doesn't use it for some reason. He offered me a commission too. Anyone else have this happen.

Please if you like feel free to e-mail me privately too about this at dancinghelewa@aol.com.

Thanks and I look forward to any info that would be helpful or useful to resolve my situation one way or another.

Regards,
Helewa

yonisha

I have tried warning his contacts on Facebook, more then a thousand belly dancers as friends!, but he hid his contacts now, and deleted my warning posts, without giving me any explanation about where my package is. I don't believe anymore on his good intentions, and I think he is acting like a thief.

I have reported him to Facebook today. Of course he can create another profile and continue to operate his scam business, but at least it will give him some work to do it all over again.

Now, I will proceed with reporting him to Western Union, that might be the way to stop him from ripping people off, unless he gets another way of getting the money or changes his name.....

Helewa, you shouldn't get involved with receiving any money for him on your private paypal, you can get in trouble, and the one who people will come after is you. I don't know, just my two cents.

Good luck everyone, I regret having believed that his prices were a great deal, it got to be more expensive then paying a little more for the costumes...

MoondanceShimmy

well now i know I am not alone but it makes me feel even worse

well now i know I am not alone but it makes me feel even worse

In August, 2009 me and my students ordered the products for the show: costumes, wings canes and much more= 1173 USD

even paid an extra for the fast shipment which should be coming in 10 business days. Its February 2010 and I dont have anything!!! I called i emailed not confirmation number or anything. I feel so stupid (and my husband even does not want to talk about me buying any new costumes in the next 10 years)

So I think we really need to do something about that guy, we work our bellies off too hard to loose the money to pricks like that. So if anybody has any connections in Egypt and can hire a detective or notify police about all these cases I am filling to input some money in it.