Translate pls - Ghib An Aynayya by Nawal Al Zoghbi

ErikaOH

Is anybody able to give me a translation - even a rough translation - of this song? It can be found on the Galactic Caravan cd: "Intergalactic Bellydance." I can't even find the lyrics online anywhere!!!

Just going by my own "emotional" interpretation of the feel of the song to me, it seems to portray a "longing" or "return to me" or "love lost" feeling. Am I close???

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Shadiyah

Is anybody able to give me a translation - even a rough translation - of this song? It can be found on the Galactic Caravan cd: "Intergalactic Bellydance." I can't even find the lyrics online anywhere!!!

Just going by my own "emotional" interpretation of the feel of the song to me, it seems to portray a "longing" or "return to me" or "love lost" feeling. Am I close???

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I couldn't find it a number of places I looked including:
Lyrics search, request, identification and translation. Lyrics forum and music stories.

I'll do a cross post to to Tribe.net & Bhuz.com for you as I've had great luck there.

ErikaOH

Thanks for your response and your assistance, Shadiyah. I've posted on Bhuz already with no response, but not on Tribe. I hope it gets a response.

It's strange, I can't seem to find even the arabic lyrics anywhere on the internet,let alone any translation... :(

Shadiyah

Thanks for your response and your assistance, Shadiyah. I've posted on Bhuz already with no response, but not on Tribe. I hope it gets a response.

It's strange, I can't seem to find even the arabic lyrics anywhere on the internet,let alone any translation... :(

I know, I've seen websites with several translation of Nawal's songs but this one escapes me too and it's so pretty.

Assiyah on Bhuz offers translation services for a fee per song. You can try to contact her too! Here's her link:

» BELLYDANCE CENTRAL - Biggest Online Belly Dance Community - Welcome to BHUZ!

ErikaOH

Oh - that's great - since I can't seem to get anywhere with this, I'll probably go ahead and contact her!

I really appreciate the help - thanks again!