Turkish Romani and Turkish/Greek chiftetelli workshops

TurkishDilek

Hello everyone,
I am new here..so I was interested in posting my two local (San Diego) workshops coming up in case any of you will be in the area.
I have more workshops out of town some TBD...I update my site as I get the confirmation

Nov 8th 12-2pm Turkish Romani 9/8 choreography, gestures, feetwork, steps
Dec 13th 12-2pm Turkish/Greek chiftetelli. Entrance, taksim, floorwork, combos, instruments, music knowledge, and rythm

Stage 7 School of Dance Back studio, 3980 30th Street, San Diego, CA

Sita

oh to be in America right now. Alas I'm in the uk and can't attend but I hope everyone has a wonderful time! :)
Sita

TurkishDilek

Azeeza

TurkishDilek:

Oooh, ooh, oooh, gotta a question for you!!! Do you teach Turkish style belly dance besides Romani style? I'm looking for a teacher that teaches Turkish belly dance for a private lesson next year.

PLEASE let me know, OK????

Big Smile,

Azeeza

TurkishDilek

TurkishDilek:

Oooh, ooh, oooh, gotta a question for you!!! Do you teach Turkish style belly dance besides Romani style? I'm looking for a teacher that teaches Turkish belly dance for a private lesson next year.

PLEASE let me know, OK????

Big Smile,

Azeeza

Hi Azeeza
How r u? Do u mean a dance that is more like cabaret not so Gypsy or folkloric which we call it Turkish Oriyantal. You bet, I grow up with that as a matter of fact well I would not say I was pro cuz my dad would break my legs :(
Anyways let me know what u are looking for and any other questions like is this for workshop/festival/when/where...
Would love to teach for u
Thanks much

TurkishDilek

Turkish and Greek Chiftetelli Workshop

I had my Turkish Romani choreography workshop yesterday and it went really well and lots of fun. The girls learnt the basics, feeling, how to count, music and combos/choreography to over 2 min song.

I am teaching my December monthly workshop in December 13th.
Details:
Turkish/Greek chiftetelli in various styles and speed.
Music, how to interpret, understanding, rythm knowledge, combos, entrance, floorwork, taksim
http://www.eventbrite.com/myevent?eid=485857212

TurkishDilek

latest updated information

This workshop will include music knowledge, instruments used, different styles of Chiftetelli, floorwork, entrance, taksim. Combos, elegant arm work.
San Diego, Stage 7 School of Dance, 3980 30th Street, Back studio. 12-2pm
$30.

Learn Turkish and Greek Chiftetelli from experienced, professional, and award winner Turkish Dancer Dilek.

Dilek is an award winner performer based in San Diego but travels around the world for workshops and shows.

She was born and raised in Istanbul, grow up listening authentic Turkish music and watching old era famous Turkish belly dancers. She was a winner of Taksim category in 2008 Belly Dancer of the Universe, and Universal Champion in 2009 Belly Dancer of the Universe. She has other titles on her name.

She performs every week to Greek/Turkish/Arabic music and knowledge in these styles.

DILEK, AWARD WINNER, AUTHENTIC TURKISH BELLY DANCER from Istanbul and San Diego