Viewing reputation comments?

Yshka

Hi everyone,
this might be a silly question but I'm really curious. I know you can see comments that came with reputation points in the user CP but I was wondering. Is there by any chance a possiblity to view all comments left there instead of just the last five?
I'd like to see the rest as well lol. Seems I've missed a couple when I didn't know we could actually see the comments yet:lol:.

Thank you!:)

p.s. is there any other way of viewing reputation comments? I once clicked my own rep. thingy in the left corner of a particular post by accident and I got a message saying something like "you have not received reputation for this post". I was afraid however to click it again in other posts. What would it say when clicking a post of your own you have received rep. for?

Last edited:

Moon

I suddenly jumped from 38 points to 41 points and I see only one new addition :think: Do we get more point if someone with a lot of reputation points gives us reputation?

Yshka

Moon, that happened to me too a couple of times.

Dear Slinks, in UserCP are three panels, on the left is 'control panel' at the top in the middle is 'new subscribed threads' and below it is the one where you can see who gave you your latest reputation points;).

slinks

Moon, that happened to me too a couple of times.

Dear Slinks, in UserCP are three panels, on the left is 'control panel' at the top in the middle is 'new subscribed threads' and below it is the one where you can see who gave you your latest reputation points;).

:D oh all the way down there !!! :yay: :yay: hey thanks Yshka, and thanks to those who gave me points ... :lol: