We Need A Teacher! Cork, Ireland!

nisha

Hey everyone,

I know there's a teacher out there who can teach Egyptian Raqs Sharki in Cork,Ireland! Our amazing teacher,Adriana Echeverri,is leaving to go to Miami and we need a new instructor! We are a group of women from Cork who have been bellydancing 2 years or less and are passionate about the dance. We have done many performances around Cork city and are determined to do many more! SO PLEASE,IF YOU ARE LIVING IN IRELAND OR ARE THINKING OF COMING HERE PLEASE EMAIL ME AT:

neeshibaby@yahoo.com

and we can discuss times,when,etc.

we are desperate! :)
Thanks
Nisha Gupta :)

nisha

I know

Hi
I already looked at the teachers in Cork but none of them are teaching here anymore! Sandra's in Wexford,Adriana's going to miami and Layla nevr replies to my calls. Its such a pity.:confused:

Demelza

hello Nisha !
I won't be teaching in Cork.......however i have family in Skibereen and i'll be coming to visit them soon and whilst I'm there would like to dance. Are you near Skibereen ??

Maria_Aya

:rolleyes: Ireland :rolleyes: Ireland :rolleyes:

Damn I'm too far away, but i would come runing if i ever had time for it.
Love love love Ireland

Maria Aya:D

nisha

Demelza!?

Please answer me! We are looking for anyone tcme and teach! what style do you do?when are you coming to Cork?

Ishtar Saskja

Looking to teach in Cork.

Hi im moving quite soon from the UK where i have been teaching Belly dance on a professional level for the last four years, and have been dancing for over 10 years. Im looking to open classes in and around the city centre, i cant find ANY other teachers in Cork but would like to make sure im not 'stepping on anyones toes'. Would love to do hear from anyone whos interested in classes.

I also had the pleasure of building an increadable dance troup with my dance partner, we strive for perfection and quality in our dance and dance at many mant events throughout the year, would love to hear from anyone interested in taking their belly dance from a hobby to a semi professional level :)

Shanazel

Hi, Ishtar. Brings back some good memories to see these long lost members on this resurrected thread. How about bopping over to Meet and Greet to introduce yourself? Always happy to have a new member on board. :D