Where the hell is Matt?

Aisha Azar

Dear Forum Members,
I do not know how to put it here, but on Youtube there is a video called "Where the hell is Matt 2008". I was crying and smiling at the same time as I watched it, so I hope others will go and take a look. Maybe someone who knows how might post it on our Forum, too.
Regards,
A'isha

Aisha Azar

Matt

Dear Reen,
I LOVED this clip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank YOU for putting it on the forum so that it could be shared with more people!
Regards,
A'isha

sedoniaraqs

Yes, this is wonderful!

make sure you click over to youtube and click the "watch in high quality" button below the picture. Then increase it to full screen. Makes a big difference.

Makeda Maysa

I watched it three times today and cried each time! I love the scenes of him dancing with children and the clip of him with the Indian dancers. I would love to do this. If I ever catch Matt someone in the world, he better watch out! I'm jumping in with him and I'm gonna shimmy for all I'm worth!

Reen.Blom

I watched it three times today and cried each time! I love the scenes of him dancing with children and the clip of him with the Indian dancers. I would love to do this. If I ever catch Matt someone in the world, he better watch out! I'm jumping in with him and I'm gonna shimmy for all I'm worth!

LOL I wanna join too! (Indian is awesome!)

Aniseteph

Woooohoooo! How great is that? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

And I nearly didn't look at this thread... :rolleyes:

Thank you so much for sharing.