Win NEW book Foundations (Bellydance for the Versatile Dancer, Volume I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jahzaal

As far as I understand it you just have to pick a card that noone else has picked before you! As soon as you pick, it is removed from the list.

But in case if the list has not been updated yet, you should look through the posts before you not to repeat a card :):dance:

Thanks. I will stick with my orginal post
9 of CLUBS
Sorry Guys. I had a moment:(

Dev

Thanks. I will stick with my orginal post
9 of CLUBS
Sorry Guys. I had a moment:(

Jahzaal , Reen is correct - missing cards means they are already taken

As far as I understand it you just have to pick a card that noone else has picked before you! As soon as you pick, it is removed from the list.

But in case if the list has not been updated yet, you should look through the posts before you not to repeat a card
Can you please choose another card as nightdancer already claimed 9 of Clubs.

After this update I am going to bed, Zurah and Salome will do the next update.
Goodnight everybody or good morning !

Last edited:

Jahzaal

Jahzaal , Reen is correct - missing cards means they are already taken

Can you please choose another card as nightdancer already claimed 9 of Clubs.

After this update I am going to bed, Zurah and Salome will do the next update.
Goodnight everybody or good morning !

Thanks Dipali. :D I got what Reen was saying. That's what I get for trying to multi-task at work. :lol: I had the 9 of clubs in the already used pile, I thought I was reading from the ones not used. Ok I did it all over again. Unless someone is posting now I am going with the................
King Of Diamonds
I think I am in the clear with that one. Now I feel like the "step child" of the game:lol::lol:

Dev

Thanks Dipali. :D I got what Reen was saying. That's what I get for trying to multi-task at work. :lol: I had the 9 of clubs in the already used pile, I thought I was reading from the ones not used. Ok I did it all over again. Unless someone is posting now I am going with the................
King Of Diamonds
I think I am in the clear with that one. Now I feel like the "step child" of the game:lol::lol:

All good now.:D

Reen.Blom

Gosh how many people signed up this forum just to play this game? Ladies, how about showing more interest and posting in other threads also????

Reen.Blom

I dont mean to me MEAN LOL.... But arent you all amazed by the amout of 1-posters in this thread.... Is it just a coincidence? Or someone is so desperate to get the book, that decided to be "smart" and introduce some 'sock puppet' friends?

Magdalene

10 of Diamonds

Argh! Who already took the Ace of Cups (Hearts)?!?!?! That's alright, 10 of Diamonds is the winning card. Ya'all don't even have to enter now. ;)

Magdalene

I dont mean to me MEAN LOL.... But arent you all amazed by the amout of 1-posters in this thread

In my case, I didn't even know this forum existed until I saw it on tribe.net. And this looks like a great book, so I thought I'd register & enter. But, oh, now I'm a two-poster I guess. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.