Workshop with Prince kayammer at Grete-Greece!

Stella Zahir

Workshop with Prince kayammer at Crete-Greece!

Hello!!I have just came from Crete (Greek island) from a 2 days workshop with Prince Kayammer!!!On Saterday we have been teached in 3 hours an amazing shaby chorography.Next day we did 2 hours Arabic dance techniques and 3 hours Drum solo chorography (WOW)!!! I just love him!!!He has so unique style of dance.... He made all of the students crying at the end of the workshop, hoping to see him soon!
Our beloved Maria Aya was also with us having 1 hour Arabic Theory.
I will add some fotos from the workshop later on.
Many congratulations to Malek for a perfect organisation!

Last edited:

Maria_Aya

OMG Stella are we alive??????????
lol
It was a very excausting weekend, with workshops, fun, and dance dance dance !!! it was just great !!!
Kisses I miss you all already

Maria Aya :D

PrinceKayammer

Yes It was a great weekend!!!Many thanks to the participants!It was a pleasure meeting them.I already miss them but I hope the next workoshop in May will last few more days and me not be ill again...:(..so I could see more things from Crete!!!

janaki

It sounds like you guys had a great workshop and fun!!! I am developing a huge bellydance crush on prince kayammer now!!! LOL. Pleeaassee come to Hogn Kong???

Oksants

always miss it..!

Hi there,
what do I have to do in order to find out about tha happenings, workshops, seminars that take place in Greece and specially Crete? I seem to find out of these opportunities always after they have happened.... and I am sad abt it... it is not easy to find good further eduaction on b-dance here on Crete.... or I just do not know the right channels.....is there any mail list or group I should join.... Please help...

Maria_Aya

Hi there !!!
I live in Athens but originaly i'm from Crete Chania.
Unfortunately there is not a list or group of what happens in Greece:(
Send me e-mail at my e-mail bellydancegreece@hotmail.com to send you whatever i learn.
Actually i'm teaching next weekend 5-6 April at Chanea a workshop at Expession dance school

Maria Aya
p.s. also contact with Malek for whatever happens at Heraklion
:)

Stella Zahir

Hi there,
what do I have to do in order to find out about tha happenings, workshops, seminars that take place in Greece and specially Crete? I seem to find out of these opportunities always after they have happened.... and I am sad abt it... it is not easy to find good further eduaction on b-dance here on Crete.... or I just do not know the right channels.....is there any mail list or group I should join.... Please help...

Hi! I cooperate with Malek who lives in Grete and owns in the first and only originally oriental dance school in Hrakleio.He organizes big workshops all the year and also he has many hours courses in different levels. You can e-mail to him or to me at info@stellazahir.com or info@male-dance.com
Thanks for the interest!

barb

Name Meaning

Hello Maria. would you be able to tell me what Malek means I have a dance chory of the same title I thought it was about love, can you help. Barb

barb

Hi Barb
from what I know Malek means king in arabic

:)

Thank maria, I thought it was a greek word shows what I know! so my dance must be about her love for the king, or may be he is the king in her life. I will look into that. Have a beautiful day barb.:)

in 14th June his coming to Belgium to "Sultans of Raqs" (International MALE Oriental Show) and ofcourse!!! he will give workshop also.He is great great dancer:clap::clap::clap:

Hey "MALEK" how I can forget to write about you my dear (great dancer)friend ;) "MALEK" also coming!!!!And he will give workshop of "Greek Chiftetelli"
We will have great show and workshops.We will have lot of FUN!!!!:D

chryssanthi sahar

I wish I could come and watch all of you great guys live (o.k. I've watched Prince Kayammer and Malek several times, but I cannot get enough of them:lol: But I haven't watched you Serkan live yet and this is a shame:redface:) Unfortunately I am very busy with my own projects (shows, bazaar, workshops, etc.) in June and I cannot go anywhere. Since I opened my own studio I got veeeeryyy busy (and very happy too;)).
By the way Serkan, I watched your Turkish Roma dancing on the video of Marias show and I looooooved it:clap: O.k. I had visited your workshop in Athens and I know that you dance great, but it was even better on the stage, so I want to see it live some day:D

sedoniaraqs

Curious, I went and watched one of Prince Kayammer's video clips:
YouTube - Oriental Soul Kids - Prince Kayammer Male bellydancer Greece

Wow. I seldom make it through an 8 minute youtube clip, but I watched this 3 times. This dancer has some kind of special quality. I don't know how to explain it, but I find it hard to find inspiration these days, but this did it for me. He is relaxed, precise, earthy, unpretentious. One of the best interpetations of Inta Omri I have seen -- just what the music calls for and nothing more and nothing less.

Sedonia

PrinceKayammer

Thank you very much all for your beautifull words.I think we are going to have a great show in Belgium.Also in 31 of May I m going to be in Chezh Republic for show with Ahmed Fekry.
Oriental greetings to everybody!!