Armpit Whitening!

Zurah

A word of warning...

Aren’t some of these products dangerous? I remember hearing about an outbreak of health problems (some as severe as cancer) in Kenya and other African countries where women often used skin-lightening cosmetics, some of which contained ingredients that were very toxic…

As for the armpit thing, it hasn’t bothered me since I started waxing instead of shaving. Alcohol-based deodorants seem to darken skin as well, so I avoid those.

tim ema

........ it hasn’t bothered me since I started waxing instead of shaving. Alcohol-based deodorants seem to darken skin as well, so I avoid those.

AHA! I have been hoping to discover a reason for it! I'm a big cry-baby when it comes to the thought of waxing - but I'll have to try!

:)
AT

Aren’t some of these products dangerous? I remember hearing about an outbreak of health problems (some as severe as cancer) in Kenya and other African countries where women often used skin-lightening cosmetics, some of which contained ingredients that were very toxic…

Hi Zurah, i'm not sure what they are using in Kenya, but in America, over-the-counter skin lightening products contain hydroquinone. This product is safe to use, it produces gradual skin lightening. In order to sees drastic results, one needs to see a dermatologist.
Yasmine