Audition

Crow

Hi again,

We are holding auditions in May for a show I am organising for next year. We are looking for Tribal and traditional Egyptian dancers, for a choreographed and thematic performance to pre-recorded (but mixed) music.

We always pay our dancers as a matter of principle, but usually it's more to assist with costs (it's a tough market!).

The show will most likely be in London, on March next year. If you have any interest in taking part, please pm me or send an e-mail to marco@hayaam.com.

Crow

Crow

I just realised that this might have been the wrong place to post this thread. Admin, please feel free to move this to "Looking For...", as I am unable to do so, or to delete this thread.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
the initial posts in the forum!! does anybody know what is happening?

I am sure the webmaster is aware of the problem, hopefully it will be sorted out for you soon. The first post in this thread reads: Hi again,

We are holding auditions in May for a show I am organising for next year. We are looking for Tribal and traditional Egyptian dancers, for a choreographed and thematic performance to pre-recorded (but mixed) music.

We always pay our dancers as a matter of principle, but usually it's more to assist with costs (it's a tough market!).

The show will most likely be in London, on March next year. If you have any interest in taking part, please pm me or send an e-mail to marco@hayaam.com.

(I am assuming you wish to read this first post
:D
~Mosaic

Crow