would you rather...

Shanazel

I suspect we'd better have some serious food or people will be falling off the floor...

Middle eastern food or good old American barbeque (I'll supply the antelope meat and someone else can bring the vegetatrian stuff).

Harry

...I guess ME barbecue (camel on a stick?) is a non-starter... :lol:

That being the case, bring on the antelope.

Gotta have a dessert, too, so: I'll provide the ice cream or sherbet (or both? There's a thing called "Orange Creme", half orange sherbet and half vanilla ... remembering the Dixie Cups when some of us were kids).:)

Shanazel

Oh, pleasepleaseplease bring me pineapple sherbert!

Do we eat it from sugar cones or with silver spoons from crystal bowls?

Harry

Hmmmm.....

At a barbie-q, I would normally say use sugar cones. However, sherbet is incredibly messy that way, so would say the silver spoons and crystal bowls might work better.

Then, for those who really want sugar cones, what fun flavor ice cream should I bring (this will test your memory about B-R 31 Flavors ... oops! is that a plug? :shok: ):

peanut butter and banana
or
peppermint twist

Shanazel

Peppermint twist, if those are my only choices. However, if you can find it in your heart to bring me Chocolate Mandarin Orange, I will love you forever.

Shall we eat our ice cream at the picnic table or sprawled around on lawn chairs with our feet up?

Harry

:D Anywhere is the best place to eat ice cream, whether in a cone or in a bowl :D

However, sticking with the choices, the lawn chairs with feet up are great!

So, for after dinner beverage while we listen to Rimsky-Korsakov and Tchaikovsky:

aquavit w/ beer chaser (continuing the serious drinkin'),
or,
coffee/tea (decaf optional)