Nice to shimmy with all of you

macula

dear bellydancers,
first of all sorry for my terrible english:D but I hope bellydance will be an universal language :)
My name is Simona, I came from southern Italy but I live in Milan for job reasons. Here I fell in love with this dance :D I am studying from 6 years and I started teaching - as assistant to my teacher and with beginners classes on my own - last year.
Teaching gives me a special energy but I also continue studying and practising continuously, I think we can not stop studying while becoming teachers, on the contrary we must increase!
I have also foreigner students on my classes and explain movements in English, this is one of the reasons I decided to join this forum:)

Bacio a tutte! (kisses to everybody in Italian)

Sita

Hello Simona, it's lovely to hear from you. I hope you have agreat time on this forum.
happy posting,
love
Sita

Yshka

Welcome and enjoy posting and reading!:cool: I also teach in English a few times a week, and must say the forum was a big help!

Sarahamh

Ciao, benvenuto :) Scrivi molto bene! Se ogni tanto lo trovi difficile esprimerti in inglese mandarmi un messagio, magari riuscirò aiutarti - non parlo molto bene, ma capisco tutto :lol:

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.

macula

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful welcome!
:D
@Sarahamh: your Italian is much more better than my English.:)

Prusilusken

Hi there!
Don't worry about your English - your among bellydancers from a lot of different parts of the world. The "native" speakers never put down on us "dang forreigners", hehe...We're all glad to have you shimmying with us! :D