hello!

BetsyPage

I'm a beginner dancer somewhat self taught, also by my turkish friend and by video tapes and just generally watching other dancers.

I need a lot of help with technique though so any advice would be great!

I'm happy to be here and hope to meet you!

Betsy

gisela

Super Moderator
welcome! Use "search the forum" and you might find a lot of information in old threads about technique and all kinds of exciting dance stuff. Good luck!
Keep dancing!
G

KuteNurse

Hello and welcome!

I am relatively new also. Do you have access to classes? There is nothing more fun than sharing belly dancing with others...Good luck and Happy Posting!:)

Lydia

Hi Betsy,welcome and just ASK anything you want to know...we will always answer(almost)LOL:lol:

BetsyPage

welcome! Use "search the forum" and you might find a lot of information in old threads about technique and all kinds of exciting dance stuff. Good luck!
Keep dancing!
G

thank you all,
I have been looking at the threads thats why I havent posted yet, I've been busy reading! :D

Miranda Phoenix

Hi, BetsyPage! Welcome to orientaldancer.net!

I second the suggestion to take classes, if you can. I've been in a beginners class for a couple of months now and I sooooo love it!

If you can't (or even if you can) - this forum is a great place to get your questions answered!

A.C.