Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Teachers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by da Sage View Post
    Hi Nura!

I believe there is a way to post your you-tube videos so that only people on your friends list can see them. So you should put only your very best videos up for general viewing with your professional/booking information, but set up your "work in progress" videos so that their viewing is restricted.

I am VERY rough when I am working on a move or combination, and then it will all come together at once and look beautiful. You don't want the public to see your rough stuff if you can help it. I know I don't want anyone to see my practices!

PS: I do really like your positive energy and the feeling you project in the cane dance. I think you have a lot of potential as a performer; I hope your teacher is able to help you fulfill that!
    oh wow how very helpful you are ... I did not know that you could do that . How sweet to take the time to tell me that !!! I have really been agrevated with some of the not so clean remarks from men ... If you have a min or two one day please email me how to do that on youtube. tmagill@ymail.com .
    oh and thank u about the very nice compliment u gave me. 7 years I thought by now I'd be a pro. shows what I know hahaha. takes more then time i guess. It takes heart. Thanks so much for the response! Regards Nura

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to give Miss Aisha Azar a big hug and kissy just cause I wanna !!! Have a great day !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nur Al Leyali View Post
    oh wow how very helpful you are ... I did not know that you could do that . How sweet to take the time to tell me that !!! I have really been agrevated with some of the not so clean remarks from men ... If you have a min or two one day please email me how to do that on youtube. tmagill@ymail.com .
    oh and thank u about the very nice compliment u gave me. 7 years I thought by now I'd be a pro. shows what I know hahaha. takes more then time i guess. It takes heart. Thanks so much for the response! Regards Nura
    You know, I have never even put up a video, but my friends have, and some of them are friends-locked. I wish they would lock the videos that have me in them! So it is probably not too hard to do, once you know you can do it.

I'm coming to the end of 4 years of good lessons from great teachers, and I'm still not happy with many parts of my dancing. Nothing for it but to soldier on!
    Last edited by da Sage; 12-03-2008 at 05:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12