Advanced Dancers Course with Razia in London!

Razia

Take your dancing to the next level with Razia!!

We are delighted to welcome Razia to the hipsinc team! Originally from the US, Razia is an award-winning professional belly dancer who has dedicated over 10 years to the development of her art. Her style is a unique blend of modern and traditional influences and she is renowned for her captivating stage presence, precise technique and exquisite musicality.

Starting on Sun 11th October, Razia will be teaching a broad and demanding 8 week course aimed at students with a minimum of 2 years dance experience who want to advance their dance.

This course is designed to improve and broaden your dancing in general rather than focusing on one area and will cover areas such as:

--shimmy drills
--strengthening/conditioning exercises
--step patterns and combinations
--posture and arms
--musicality
--adding dimension/dynamics/energy/personality to the dance
--culture/history/music/industry

Razia is looking forward to sharing her passion for the dance with our students and the course will combine her warm teaching style, draw from her training with some of the biggest names in bellydance and, of course, feature plenty of her sass and pizazz!

Classes will take place at Dance Attic, 368 North End Road, SW6 1LY. (2mins walk from Fulham Broadway tube station) and will run from Sunday Oct 11th until Sunday Dec 6th (PLEASE NOTE- there will not be a class on Sun. 25th October).
The time of the class is 15.00 to 16.30pm and each class costs £15 which includes a £2 entry fee to the studio each week.

Booking is essential, please contact louise@hipsinc.com to book or for more information.

Eshta

I wish I could be there Razia - make sure you repeat it from April onwards and you'll def see me!!

Razia

Drop in students are welcome although there is a price break if you pay for the whole course up front :)