Can't buy this /rant

Nath

Afterglow

Why oh why can't I buy this version of this song? I soooo want to do a routine to this. *is a very sad puppy*

/rant off

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Dash! I can't listen the video has been blocked in Australia due to copyright issues was the message I got from youtube:) It actually says "This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. " What is vevo? Aussie is very annoying about such things <sigh>
~Mosaic

Shanazel

It wanted me to sign up for vevo in order to listen to it, so I said the hell with it. I'm tired of signing up for stuff.

Nath

Really? There are Amazon.com and itunes links right below where the video plays on YouTube. It says "download this song" and links to both. (There's so much going on with the page, it's easy to miss.)

Amazon.com: Afterglow: Inxs: MP3 Downloads

Those links only give me the INXS album version, not the version that's in the video with the Indian singer and the eastern rhythm to it. In doing research that version of the song was only sold in the UK and India. *sigh*

Nath

Isn't it lovely? I'd love to do a routine to that, I have all these ideas in my head. :mad:

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
I got it in mp4 form from the video clip;) ..... send me your email and I can send it to you. I'll try to convert it into mp3 form if I can.

I'll be out for the day but I'll get on it once I get home.

Last edited:

Nath

I got it in mp4 form ;)..... send me your email and I can send it to you. I'll try to convert it into mp3 form if I can.

Ooh thank you I will!

Nath

Received, thanks! :dance: Now to choreograph it. So many pictures in my head, now I need to figure out what fits and what won't work. :dance::dance::dance: