Dubai twin dancers looking for event job

PracticalDancer

ok let me put a better ,,haligi,, dance on the same ,,haligi,,music!

With all apologies to the person who originally posted, my entire family enjoyed Lydia's video post much better! Now, I'll have to bookmark that video, because my daughter really enjoyed watching the penguins dance!

Regards,

Anala

karena

With all apologies to the person who originally posted, my entire family enjoyed Lydia's video post much better! Now, I'll have to bookmark that video, because my daughter really enjoyed watching the penguins dance!

Regards,

Anala

It's from the film Happy Feet. Your daughter could watch even more penguins dancing :dance:
Sadly, they don't really dance to this track though, unless I am mistaken...

PracticalDancer

It's from the film Happy Feet. Your daughter could watch even more penguins dancing :dance:
Sadly, they don't really dance to this track though, unless I am mistaken...

Yes, I knew the source. ;) And, I am such a "good mom" that while my daughter has never seen the actual movie, she has now seen the very well edited version that has belly dancing penguins. If I am going to corrupt her little mind, it will be while I teach her what a *real* Khaleegi rhythm sounds like. (winks again!)

Regards,

Anala

karena

Yes, I knew the source. ;) And, I am such a "good mom" that while my daughter has never seen the actual movie, she has now seen the very well edited version that has belly dancing penguins. If I am going to corrupt her little mind, it will be while I teach her what a *real* Khaleegi rhythm sounds like. (winks again!)

Regards,

Anala

Yes get 'em young :lol: