Finally!!

Yshka

Hi everyone, YAY! I wasn't here very often for quite a while and it has taken a long time but here I am, at my 1001 post!! (Alf-post-W-post :lol: never mind..).

I'll never-ever catch up with Moon again though, but hey, gotta start somehwere:cool:.

Back to posting and reading now,
Yshka:dance:

janaki

Yippppppy!!! party time again.
A beautiful cake to a beautiful and a sweet person on this forum.

Hugs
Janaki

Yshka

Aww thanks Moon, that snowflake is gorgeous!!! Gisela thanks dear, You'll get there, I guess for me I have been spending too little time in the forum, not really participating in big discussions though I would have liked to because I just had too much things on my mind. I did keep up moderating and occasionally posting here and there though. I'm back now, less lurking, more posting:D

Dear Janaki, thanks so much, you're such a sweetheard. Ok so let's party again. Oh my, a beautiful Chocolate cake, my favourite!!:shok::dance:

Could somebody please get some extra plates, I'll bring the napkins:cool:

Yshka

Thanks for the plates:D

You can link to a falling flake by typing this (without spaces): (got this address from a flake I mailed to myself lol)

http:// www. popularfront. com/snowdays/index. html?id= (insert flake ID)

Popular Front: SnowDays

after a while the flake your looking for drops down with a big arrow next to it saying 'your friend's' (which is not handy when linking to your own flake lol

Last edited:

Yshka

Thanks dear, I think that's about it. I just need you girls to share the cake with, I'll bring the drinks LOL!! :cool:

Shanazel

Good for you, Yshka! But you just watch that Moon-girl because she is a sneaky one who may just slow her posts down in order to force you to catch up.:naghty:

adiemus

Hmm, don't trust the Moonie-babe she's got some tricks up her sleeve - but so has young Shanazel (not that I will ever be able to catch up with her...sigh...)
Gisela - you and me, we're hanging on in there...we'll get there in the end!

Can I bring bubbles?: I'm sipping on yummy champagne cocktails as it's the night of Christmas and the house is empty at last (until my wonderful man gets home) and I'm here on my own...

Can you dance on a full belly???!!!

Moon

Shanazel, look at our amount of posts... Where did our 3000+ status go? :confused:

And Yshka is also not a VIP anymore... Did we all loose posts somehow?

HUH???????

Last edited:

Yshka

Hey, some of mine have gone as well:think: why?? I thought Shanazels comment only was a joke but then I looked at our amounts of posts and indeed some have gone missing...weird. Does anyone know why?

gisela

Super Moderator
That's weird! I lost some as well.

Hey! I just thought of something- is it because the old word game was deleted??

Yshka

Was it deleted?? That would explain why certain people lost MANY posts and I lost only a few lol:lol:.

Thanks dear Reen, nice to see you again, have you been out for a while? I havent read many of your postings lately. If so, welcome back and merry christmas to you too!!:dance:

Shanazel

Hey, it's cool by me. I don't look so much like Chatty Cathy and get to have my 3000 party all over again.:D

Yshka

Bronnie dear, you certainly can bring bubbles!! Did you see the cake janaki brought with her? They'll do great together!! And don't worry, with all these parties ('cause we'll have another 3000-party for Shanazel soon) yours and Gisela's amounts of posts will rise in no-time:cool:.

Dear Ecuabellydancer, thanks for the kind words! Have some cyber-cake with us will ya?:dance: Girls, why not just dance and have small pieces of cake and glasses of bubbly champagne in between, that way we get to have our cake and dance too!

Aniseteph

Hey look, me too - this is my 1000th post again! I'm bringing another virtual bottle of bubbles... ;)

Last edited: