Game: Corrupted Wishes

Harry

Granted, but the house is haunted with unfriendly ghosts (not Casper! :lol:).

I wish I were able to stamp out all things that need stamping out (or did I already wish for this?). :confused: If so, then I wish I could remember everything I need to remember!! :think:

Amulya

Granted: you just stamped out Earth, and so you don't need to remember anything anymore

(yes lots of destruction in this thread)

I want to own a nice house in another town nearby

Shanazel

Granted! Unfortunately, you are forced to rent it out to unfriendly ghosts who wreck the place.

(in keeping with the theme of destruction)

I wish I had a brand new shiny black Yamaha Virago 1100.

Amulya

Granted, but of course they are moldy and full of maggots.

I wish I had a magical color changing belly dance costume

Shanazel

Granted! It changes from puce to acid green to baby poop brown to calf scours yellow and back to puce.

I wish my son and his family lived a little closer to us.

Jujube

Granted, they live in your house and slowly but surely begin to drive you nuts.

I wish I had a day all to myself.

Harry

Granted: You find yourself locked up alone in a padded cell.

I wish my car would respond to voice commands.

Harry

Granted, but, too late, you discover that you have allergic reactions to all of his fantastic meals.

Talk about allergies, I wish there were a cure for pollen allergies.

Harry

Granted: After washing, waxing, vacuuming and completely cleaning your car, the individual drives off with it into the sunset. Neither he nor your car are ever seen again.

I wish I had an unlimited expense account to buy all the musical instruments that I enjoy playing.

Shanazel

Now, do you really think I would grant that request, living myself in a household with more musical instruments than anyone should ever own?

Oh, Okay.

Granted. You have an unlimited expense account for buying instruments. Alas, alas, your expense account for household expenditures is nil and you and your instruments must live in a converted shortie school bus that lacks both heat and air conditioning.

Shanazel

Sorry, I was so overcome by the idea of all those instruments that I forgot myself.

I wish I could go for a month long motorcycle trip with my husband.

Amulya

Yes, you go on that trip, but in the middle of the trip the cycle breaks down and you're in the desert and forgot to bring water...

I hope my new costume turns out right...

Harry

Granted, your new costume looks beautiful, and would fit perfectly if your seamstress had not shipped it to another belly dancer, who moved away and cannot be found.

I wish everyone could have as much fun as we have around here... :cool:
(just try to gaff this one without ruining your own day!! hehehe).

Daimona

I wish everyone could have as much fun as we have around here... :cool:
(just try to gaff this one without ruining your own day!! hehehe).

Oh they do - on your behalf without you knowing it! ;)

I wish crime against women and children all over the world would stop.
(another tricky one, perhaps? ;) )

Harry

I wish crime against women and children all over the world would stop.
(another tricky one, perhaps? ;) )

That is tricky... :think: To grant that one would redirect all crime to be against men... Not desirable, imho.

However, in granting, I would wish that everyone in the world could be able to speak up against crime :protest:, such that perpetrators would find themselves locked away where they can't hurt anybody, man, woman, child, or themselves.

Shanazel

Granted! And all the corruption goes directly back at the perpetrators.

I wish I had my own barn and pasture behind my house.