Goddess Yasaman belly dance performance

goddessyasaman

Your dancing has really improved since your earlier videos. Well done. :clap:

Thank you, and I should hope so since they are years apart, I still look over them to always help myself improve, because you should always be learning:D thanks again for watching.

Taslin

Awesome job, i cant believe you'd never heard the music you did so great to it! I enjoyed when you were breaking it down at the end alot,lol.

I loved the costuming as well -it suited you and was very flattering. did u make or by the bra belt set?

goddessyasaman

Awesome job, i cant believe you'd never heard the music you did so great to it! I enjoyed when you were breaking it down at the end alot,lol.

I loved the costuming as well -it suited you and was very flattering. did u make or by the bra belt set?

Thank you, I'm very hard on myself I'm like I could have done better:lol: even after studying for 14 years I'm still hard on myself but thats how I get better with each year.

Yes I made the Bra and belt set, it's all hand made I love making my own costumes, this one is based on my native american heritage.

goddessyasaman

Hey Yasaman - I left you a comment! Nice work, great technique, and right on the music.

Thank you, i had fun, I never want to forget to have fun when dancing, my fusion style is to suit me I call it Native fusion, because I studied different styles and I mix them with modern dance and sometimes martial arts with native american dance. I love to create, it's my writer side.

LilithNoor

Love it, very dynamic, and I can't believe that was the first time you heard the track.

The only criticism i would make (and it's not a criticism really) is that some of your undulations don't show up as well as they could, because they're masked by the fringe on the bra. You've clearly got a lot of control and a wide range of motion there, so you may want to think about raising the fringe to about nipple height, so we can see all those gooey torso moves more clearly.

goddessyasaman

Love it, very dynamic, and I can't believe that was the first time you heard the track.

The only criticism i would make (and it's not a criticism really) is that some of your undulations don't show up as well as they could, because they're masked by the fringe on the bra. You've clearly got a lot of control and a wide range of motion there, so you may want to think about raising the fringe to about nipple height, so we can see all those gooey torso moves more clearly.

Thank you, and Yeah I thought the same thing when I watched the video, I am Fixing it this week:lol: I went a little Fringe happy:lol:. Thanks for the comment LilithNoor:D

LilithNoor

Nothing like seeing a video of yourself to give you new insights into a costume, is there?

I have to rebuild my gold cabaret bra this week, as I nearly had a costume malfunction of the PG13 kind!