Hello from Minneosta

Seren

Hi everyone, Im new to belly dancing and I have alot of questions and hoping to find some answers. I fell in love wih the music and would love to try dancing so Im off to find some classes in my area.
Later, Seren

savary

Hi everyone, Im new to belly dancing and I have alot of questions and hoping to find some answers. I fell in love wih the music and would love to try dancing so Im off to find some classes in my area.
Later, Seren
Hey Seren, welcome to the forum:)
I have 2 of my best friends from minnesota, and my roommate is from minnesota just met him yesterday, he goes to notre dame school, now he is in Egypt

Seren

Hey Seren, welcome to the forum:)
I have 2 of my best friends from minnesota, and my roommate is from minnesota just met him yesterday, he goes to notre dame school, now he is in Egypt

From what part of Minnesota? Im in Northern Minnesota, Duluth area. Thank you all for the warm welcomes, Im diving into the other parts of the forum now and WOW there is alot of info here!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Seren, welcome to the forum, Any question just ask away, and good luck with finding a class, I am sure there must be some not too far away, I hope so, because you will love the lessons:D
~Mosaic

da Sage

Hi Seren,

Welcome to the forum! Have you found a local teacher yet? My friend is from Duluth, and she has taken from two local teachers there, Debbie and Eman. I know there are at least two other teachers in the Duluth area, Sheila and Brea (who I think is leaving soon).

My friend particularly enjoyed taking from Debbie, and I know Debbie is dedicated not only to teaching, but also to taking more advanced classes and workshops to constantly improve as a dancer.:cool: