Hello

nad

Hello to all of you,
I'm French with arabic origins and I, like all of you, love bellydancing, hope to have lots of nice chats here !

Nad

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum, I am sure you will have lots of nice and interesting chats. How long have you been dancing?
~Mosaic

Ahimsa

Hi Nad,

Do you like the singing duo Milk and Honey? Aren't they French and arabic? I found them on you tube the other day and was belly dancing around my bedroom listening to their music!

Anyway, hi and welcome! I'm new on this site too!

nad

Hi Nad,

Do you like the singing duo Milk and Honey? Aren't they French and arabic? I found them on you tube the other day and was belly dancing around my bedroom listening to their music!

Anyway, hi and welcome! I'm new on this site too!

Hey :) ... !
No I didn't know them before reading your post :) ... I don't even know if they're French or not ??? Anyway, I searched on youtube and they sing a song "Didi" which is a song by Khaled, the Algerian Raï singer :) ...
:)

nad

to the forum, I am sure you will have lots of nice and interesting chats. How long have you been dancing?
~Mosaic

Hey :).....
I've been dancing for 4 years now and I still feel that I need to improve a lot !!!! What about you ? How long have you been dancing ?

Farasha Hanem

Bonjour, nad, et soyez le bienvenu! ^^ I apologize for being so rusty on my high school French. We're very glad to have you with us. I've been taking classes now for 2 1/2 years now, although I've missed a month now due to my work schedule. We hope that you like it here, it's pretty addictive. :D

Salut!