I just bought my first costume!

Corylus

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share the excitement that I'm feeling after just buying my first costume! I will take some pics when I get it.

I've been waiting for a nice gently used costume to come up for a long time as I wanted something of good quality but didn't have a fortune to spend. I have been watching many different ones on ebay over the last few months but none of them have felt quite right. This one felt right so I went for it!

:dance:

Corylus x

GypsyStacey

:dance::dance::dance: woo hoo good for you. so describe it to us until we can get pics..lol. colour, type, lots of beading? very happy for you.

Corylus

It's a deep purple coloured Hoda Zaki with some gold beading running in a pattern along the middle of both cups on the bra meeting in the middle and the same pattern along the belt. Not loads of beading but the pattern is pretty. The skirt is a big and floaty with a split on both sides.

Sorry if that description isn't much good! I find it hard to describe.

Thanks for your posts, it's such a nice feeling to be finally getting a costume :)

Corylus

I have to go to the post office to pick it up today! Excited...hope it fits! :pray:

There's no reason for it not to fit, but that's not stopping me worrying!

Corylus

I rushed out during my lunch break and picked the costume up :dance:

I love it and it fits! It's pre-loved, not new, and although it fits I am going to move the clasps on the bra slightly as I think the previous owner was an inch or so smaller than me round the rib cage.

I am also going to replace a missing strand of beads and probably insert a bit more padding in the bra.

so, I am very pleased with my purchase; just needs a couple of tweaks :D

I will take a photo this evening for you to see!

Yshka

PIC-TURES, PIC-TURES, PIC-TURES!!!!!! :dance:

*hops on the couch with box of popcorn wainting anxiously for costume pics*