ideas for the world bellydance day to do....

Lydia

ok if we make a list than we get idea,s from eachother what to do and how to make it succesfull..... remember the money we collect is for charity...and i think that i will think of things like breastcancer foundation enz ...but i will let the students in school that join in the event vote where the money go,s....i think every school or dancer can pick the charity of her choice?? let me know what you think about that,but all info and where it go,s has to be given to be published in the website that ,,Amulya is gonna be doing llaallaallaallalalala 1 hoorah for that 1 please...... so i am looking for a nice place where i will do it ofcourse i dont get permission from the gouverment to do it pfffffffffffffffffff so i have to think how to go.......but i plan on some competitions,just small one,s for fun like stamina on shimmy,s and get it sponsered...perhaps talenthunting for newdancers, than i have my band playing all day ,we get a little souk ,many dancers that come in on turn to make a atmosfh...so think with me and lets share some idea,s...........o and i have my falconman coming with the eagle that you see posing in my frontpage of the website, i use that one in the show believe it or not....ok see you and have a great day ! Lydia

Salome

Administrator
Maybe I could have World belly dance day t-shirts made. Would people be interested in buying those?

Salome

Administrator
I love the idea of a charity event. There is a lot of support in our community for these types of functions.

Kiraze

Charity event sounds great but I would suggest also something to make our dance more visible to "common people" - so maybe some kind of parade in the visible area of the city could be great to bring attention?

Lydia

ideas for the world bellydance dayto do

Hi Kiraze,yes if you are able to do so that will be a great idea...i know i can not ,simply because i will not get the permit to do so from the gouverment...But i will try in another way to atleast change some people mind about this art....while i am doing this event because it is still in many places mis understood.........but if you can do it your idea is great.....Lydia