I've even called my kitten Shakira

curl1982

Am I to obsessed with shimmying? I just got 2 kittens and I've called one SHAKIRA :)) Pic attached xxx K

da Sage

Aww! They are so adorable!

You are smart to get two at once - that way they are less likely to keep you up at night!

Moon

They are beautiful and so cute! Which one is Shakira and how is the other one called?

curl1982

The little tabby is called "Shakira" and the little black boy is called "Bageerah" (like the panther in Jungle Book :)
My fiance and I went to view the litter (of 4) and chose Bageerah but when we picked him up a week later, his sister was still left. We just couldn't separate them and now we have 2 little gremlins running around in our flat. When they are old enough they'll get a cat flap and will be allowed to go outside (we live in a cul-de-sac luckily so no dangerous cars). You can see, I love them sooo much. But when I do my dance drills in the evenings they have to go into a different room, otherwise I might stamp on them :-(

Meow Meow :)

curl1982

Haha, no they haven't! And if they do, I have no hopes that I will be able to stop the little tigers. Oh and by the way, they are not very sure about my costumes. They actually hissed at it when I walked past. Think too much fringing and sparkly bits :lol:

gisela

Super Moderator
So cute!!!
What about the window sill walk? When they walk between the window and the flower pots, pushing the pots out until they fall down on the floor and you have to vacuum dirt off the carpets :).
aaahhh I miss having kittens

Reen.Blom

How swweeeettt! I also want a kitten. and a puppy... and.... oh dont get me started.... I miss my hamsters...

curl1982

Bageerah is a GIRL!! The woman we got him/her from said he/she is a tomcat. I went to the vets with them and he said 'they are two healthy little girls'! Haha us girls outnumber my fiance now! Girl Poweeeeer! :)

And a question for any of you cat experts: One of the little monsters poos behind the tv unit :mad: I don't know why because both of them are also pooing/weeing into their cat toilets (they have one each). I was never able to witness it so cannot tell them off. WHAT CAN I DO???

jenc

you must clean where the cat has been with white vinegar and water. the cat will keep going in the same place as long as it can smell it. you then change the smell to vinegar smell which the cat doesn't like and then vinegar small evaporates completely