Kharmine has a missing relative

Kharmine

Hi, gang,

Yep, I've been absent for some time while I've been working on a book. I hope you all are well and got your shimmy on splendidly.

I feel the need to post this in as many places as possible, and hope y'all will bear with me: My husband's cousin's husband is missing. He is a conscientious young family man and his disappearance has baffled and grieved us all. He is living in Colorado, but he may be anywhere.

This is a link to the local newspaper story about it, with a photo of Jim: Boulder man missing after returning DVDs : Breaking News : Boulder Daily Camera

Ordinarily, the police tend to be blase about missing husbands. They have a tendency to think the guy is just blowing off steam somewhere. But Jim took no extra clothes or extra money, his bank account has not shown any activity, his credit card has not been used, his passport is still at home. He didn't have a cell phone, and does not have a GPS device in his car.

Jim is a convert to Judaism, and quite sincere about his faith. So it means a lot that there was no communication from him during the High Holy Days. He has no criminal record, no history of mental health problems, no addictions, no known enemies.

Tons of people have searched high and low for him. The family has followed every recommendation given by those in law enforcement, including the missing man's brother, a detective at New Scotland Yard (Jim is British).

We are hoping someone, somewhere, has seen Jim or the black minivan he was driving. I have to balance the family's privacy with the urgent need for publicity, so I will ask any who feel they have important questions, suggestions or possible tips to contact me via Private Message or email.

Thank you all, in advance, for your kind wishes, good vibes, positive thoughts and prayers.

Namaste,
Kharmine

janaki

Oh Kharmine, it is sad. I don't know what else to do but wish you and your family his safe return.

Kharmine

I have the best possible news this morning -- Jim showed up on a stranger's doorstep last night in our town, disoriented and asking for help. The police took him to the hospital and called his wife, who is ecstatic, of course. Jim remembers everything except the last 16 days when he's been gone. He's had a CAT scan and his brain is fine. The guess is that he suffered a kind of mental breakdown.

We are all very relieved and thankful to God for his safe return to us. And I am very, very, appreciative for your kind wishes, prayers and good vibes.

Namaste,
Kharmine

Eshta

I have the best possible news this morning -- Jim showed up on a stranger's doorstep last night in our town, disoriented and asking for help. The police took him to the hospital and called his wife, who is ecstatic, of course. Jim remembers everything except the last 16 days when he's been gone. He's had a CAT scan and his brain is fine. The guess is that he suffered a kind of mental breakdown.

We are all very relieved and thankful to God for his safe return to us. And I am very, very, appreciative for your kind wishes, prayers and good vibes.

Namaste,
Kharmine

Hey Kharmine, that is fantastic news I am very happy for you and your family!

gisela

Super Moderator
OMG that is incredible! So happy he turned up! Hope he gets better fast and back to normal.