Mixed booty box UK!

Reen.Blom

OMG i would have never thought of oils, what a FAB idea!

hey, his_einna speaking of crochet, are you on Ravelry? ;)

His_Einna

Sent! It's in the post and on it's way, Reen! First class recorded delivery, so you'll get it tomorrow or the day after. Let me know what you think!

His_Einna

lmao I know what you mean! It'll be like, a month before I get it back, but I'm already excited, and I'm SO excited to see what you think of it! Some of the stuff in there is hand-made, and I'm ALWAYS excited to see what people think to my hand made stuff.

Reen.Blom

Booty Box is here!!! Yippy!!!

I will try my best to get to the Post Office tomorrow to send it on!

Thank you Einna for Kool Aid! *multicoloured hug*

I absolutely cant resist the shells, so Im keeping the lovely bracelet! Love the handmade stuff!!

Also keeping the shell discs, might stick them on the tribal belt i wanna make (just need to decide with colour theme) Also keeping the necklace, gives me inspiration to design that belt!!

Also love the sparkly belly stickers, they are going on my.... netbook... LOL

It is a lovely box Einna! But, Im not telling you folks what is in it.... ;) ;) :)

Sita, get ready there! Do a booty box dance! :) Im off to play with colours! YippY!!!!!!!

His_Einna

Awesome! I'm so glad you liked it :-D Remember, we all want pics of the yarn :p or at least I do, lol.

The amusing part was, I just phoned up the post office to see if you had recieved it yet, lol. They told me you had, I scratched my head and came back ready to prod you...and there the message was!

I'm glad you like the jewellery; I will have to make more of those bracelets for the next box, lol.

Reen.Blom

Shhhhh dont tell them about the Y*** let them wonder about the Kool Aid part.... LOL

Been busy putting bits together! I also enjoyed your letter! Will get pics together soon. :)

Reen.Blom

The Post Office site says:

#Your item with reference .... was delivered from our ...... Delivery Office on 19/06/10

;)

Sita

Sorry for the wait, I have been away from home to help out a friend :redface:... am on my way back tonight. Called the family and they told me that there is indeed a parcel at home awaiting my arrival. :yay: :yay: :yay:
They picked it up at the post office on Sat. and didn't think to inform me:wall:

love
Sita:redface:

Last edited:

Sita

:dance:
my BD Christmas..
the whole box is just wonderful. I have to say ladies you have out done yourselves with the Booty Box. U are also both wonderfully talented individuals.:D

I want to go on and on about all the goodies (but don't wanna spoil the surprises). All I can say is my first reaction was a big Gasp of awe!!!

I took out two earrings, a dvd, body glitter and one of Reen.Bloom's surprise's !!!!!! I'm fighting just grabbing it all but promise to be good girl.

I am loading up the box now and plan to sent it out to Gisela first thing tomorrow!!!!
So get ready Denmark for the Booty Box!!!!

His_Einna

Hey! Excellent! You liked the earrings too, huh? I think there's enough pairs in there for a few of you girlies to grab a pair :)