Mixed booty box UK!

Sita

It should be there very soon, very very soon... I'm gonna check the royal mail thingy... I keep forgetting to pass on the info... life is just so mad.. I'm at uni at the mo but when I get home I'll check it all out etc. and maybe threaten some postman while I'm at it:think:

Sita

gisela

Super Moderator
Dear booty box crew,
I kinda messed up a bit now...
My boyfriend and I left for holiday a few days earlier than initially planned and I didn't recieve the box before leaving. I have made an agreement with the post office that they will hold the box there until I come back (on the 25th). I am really sorry that I will stall the box even more :(
I have some pretty things to put in it so I hope I will manage to make up for it.
love Gisela

Sita

according to this track thingy it arrived on the 14th.. so at least we know it's landed.

Sorry am in transit at the mo myself and only have a few mins to write.

Aniseteph

Haaaaa haaa haaaa... that was strangely compelling (except the butt-clenches, ewww!), I watched it all the way through. :confused: :dance:

I love her attitude.

Oh wow, there's loads more on YouTube - :lol:

Daimona

I don't know where the box is right know, but what I do know is that it hasn't arrived at my place yet (ftr, I've been ready for it for a month now), and that I will be away for app. two weeks from now on. So if there is another radio silence as soon as Gisela makes a report about sending it to me, you'll know why.. ;)

And as soon as it arrives I will need the address to the next person on the list.
Aniseteph: Could you please send me a pm?

His_Einna

According to the post office it arrived back on the 14th...you sure you don't need to go collect it, or that it hasn't been bounced back because it took you so long to do so?

Both of you get in touch with your local post offices, please, and PM me with what they say. I want to see a tracking number this time, too! :p

Daimona

We know it landed in Denmark 14th of July, but I haven't heard if Gisela has got it/sent it yet.

A friend of mine is going to check my mailbox while I'm away, and she will get the box for me at the post office if necessary. :)

gisela

Super Moderator
:yay:I am soooo Happy!!!! The box is here! :yay:
The post office messed up and sent it back the day before I came home from vacation even though they promised to hold it :(
So... poor Sita had to send it again. I want to send you a special gift for being so patient, Sita :)
Right now I am on the sofa with aaaall the things spread out. How can I choose from all the goodies?!

I have been so embarrased that I missed the box and been wanting to pull out of the list but I assure you I have been working hard to put something gorgeous in it for you.

Love you all!