Shanazel goes for 3,000!

Lydia

how do you do that???????????? 3000!!!!!!!! mabrouk...madam.. keep it up and running,Lydia

Moon

By posting in all conversations, Lydia. The serious ones, the games, the threads about weight loss etc. :lol:

Go Go Shanazel!

You're also doing great with the reputation points. Already more than 70... :shok:

janaki

Wow!!! What would your title be Shanazel? Can we all have a cyber party pleeeasse. Hey Moon, you are not too far behind.

Big hug

Shanazel

Oh, lord, I was just sitting here thinking I was going to be able to sneak past 3000 with no one noticing and lo and behold, Kutie is anticipating me. I've given up on trying to lose this particular contest; Moon is simply paying too much attention to her studies in my opinion.

I suppose I could be Our Lady of the Endless Posts, or Her Royal Highness of The Flying Fingers or Lady Does She Ever Shut Up. As long as you all continue to curtsey and bring potato chips to the cyber-party (Ruffles with ridges, please, none of those flimsy Lays potato chips that crumble into grease if you look at them), I suppose I will consent to reign. Sigh. It's lonely at the top...

Moon

Shanazel said:
Moon is simply paying too much attention to her studies in my opinion.
LOL! I wish that was true :rolleyes:. Moon found another forum where she also spends some time now. (And if I'm not mistaken, that forum doesn't count the posts you post in game threads! If that was the case here I wouldn't even have 500 posts LOL!) But don't worry, this is still my favourite place to go.
Don't feel lonely Shanazel. I'm right at your feet eating the delicious Lays potato chips that crumbled into grease when you looked at them.

Shanazel

Oooh, yuck. I can understand your desire to worship at my feet, but eating Lays potato chips is just plain icky. You can have some of my Ruffles, even if you do admit promiscuously spreading your posts over other forums. Which one are you on?

Moon

I like the thin crispiness of normal potato chips, so no ruffles for me (interesting name... the are called "superchips" here :think:)

I'm also on longhaircommunity. I want to be a long-haired bellydancer :lol: But I won't go as far as this: YouTube - A Christmas Beladi

Shanazel

That's pretty long, all right. When mine is waist length, it starts getting in the way. Four fingers widths above my waist seems to be best for mine.

Ruffles is a brand name, that has become a "frigidaire" or a brand name that is commonly used for similar products not made by the company. There is something to be said for light and crispy chips. A local restaurant make home made style chips that probably have a million wonderful calories.

Wulpsie

Congrats Shanazel
I will bring the tea (herbal) and biscuits..have already got the munchies and it is early in the morning. Take me a few years to get to the no of posts you have.

Moon

I thought I bought jalapeño pepper chips, but it appeared to be sweet pepper so I gave it to bf (payed way to much for a stupid regular taste as sweet pepper :wall:) But I have some chocolate I can bring to the party.

KuteNurse

Forget about the herbal tea! I am bringing the Bailey's and cream and the white zinfandel! lol Congrats Shanazel. I also prefer ruffles..which have ridges!

chryssanthi sahar

Tea? Chocolate? Bailey's?:rolleyes: Shanazel deserves champaign:clap:! Yip yip yip yeahhhhh and hooray:dance: Do you want it dry or mellow honey? Original champaign or Asti Spumante?

Shanazel

Pick out a nice bottle of champaign and we will all drink it together. I warn you, though- I get very happy on champaign. Tell stories, make bad puns, talk a lot- it acts on me sort of like posting on the forum, only bubblier.