Shop Like an Egyptian

sstacy123

Has anyone bought from Shop Like an Egyptian...I get a bad feeling I may be about to run into some trouble with them...

gisela

Super Moderator
Last edited:

sstacy123

Oh yikes! That doesn't look good!

here is what has happened so far...i ordered the 26th of Jan...i wait for my package...during this time i order from dahlal, the send the wrong item, i return it and then they send he correct item...in this time I still haven't received it...so I wait a bit longer...so then I notice the email said they are supposed to send you a shipping date...well they never did so I wrote them and asked and they quickly wrote back saying that item was out of stock but they could either give me a refund or send me pictures of new stock that that would fit my requirement...so i said okay send me pictures...well several days later no pictures...so I just wrote them and said please give me a refund...didn't wait too long but no response....so at that point I'm getting worried and already preparing to go to paypal with it...but to put in the extra effort i decided to call the numbers on the website...the first one was no longer in service...the second one had voicemail...so I left a message...and that was yesterday I think...so I just have a bad feeling...I will give them more time but I will definitely get with paypal before the 45 days...

Last edited:

sstacy123

I got an email today with the pictures of the hip scarves...seems to have ignored the email where I asked for the refund...at the very least they are slow and inefficient.