Swords

Mandii

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a sword, and cant seem to find one that I like. So, I was hoping I could ask for a little help in finding a sword that is well balanced and looks kinda dangerous too! Thanks for your help.
Always,
Mandii

Mouse

I got my sword from Zen Ptah Mine is a twirling sword, but I have seen some of the others they do and they are just amazing. The swords I have seen are not listed on their catalogue online though :think:

Mine is a twirling sword - so its very light & very well balanced. The pommel/handle & sword is all one piece.

(had to blank out my face - I had the weirdest expression happening! :shok: :lol: )

Last edited:

Mouse

I think twirling swords are just made a bit lighter (sometimes hollow) and with a smaller handle/pommel so you can twirl them around (one in each hand if you like) much easier. I'm a featherweight, so light works really well for me :lol:

Suhad

I love the Saroyans too, but Mr. Saroyan is recovering from a serious illness and the swords, the last I heard, are wayyyy back ordered as are his zils. He might have one or two in his private stock, though.

Also, the sword you see on the webpage isn't being made any more :( .

Mandii

Thanks to everyone, I will pass this on to my parents who have absolutly no idea what to get me and are begging for ideas. we will see what happens! LOL Thanks,
Mandii:)