Using Slimmers?

Shanazel

You mean the things women wear under their clothes to smooth the line fo their body? Powernet or mesh is cooler, more comfortable, and doesn't look like underwear. ;)

Darshiva

I've got two black ones that have a U scoop under the bust so I can wear them with bras without issue.

For certain looks they work well (goth, tribal) but I wouldn't go with them on ever occassion. Definitely no to any style that uses a lot of abdominal articulation, particularly flutters, as they will disappear under the garment & you will be exhausted trying to execute them too.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I have black, nude, red & purple power net body suits, I wear one or the other all the time if I am not wearing a dress. I don't have trouble executing movements. I also don't do a lot of flutters, as they make me feel ill, but tummy rolls camels and s shape movements are all fine. I don't need my 60+ belly totally exposed:shok: so feel very comfortable wearing power net. But I must admit these days I tend to wear full dresses but most have a net portion in the dress and if the net is flimsy I just wear a nude power net body suit under the dress
~Mosaic

Darshiva

Power net is obviously very different to the industrial strength reinforced lycra that they make the shapers I have out of! If I try REALLY hard & nearly give myself a hernia, I can just about manage a belly roll. ONE!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Power net is obviously very different to the industrial strength reinforced lycra that they make the shapers I have out of! If I try REALLY hard & nearly give myself a hernia, I can just about manage a belly roll. ONE!
My goodness what on earth are those shapers, they sound like straight jackets:lol: So they aren't see-thru like power net?
~Mosaic

arcane77

good to know that they can be used as an option.

Im pondering what would still look nice and cover up my G.awful stretch marks that go from top to bottom and almost all the way around plus the overly jiggly, jigglies.

:(

arcane77

Woman, I've seen you. You have NOTHING that jiggles! :D

Baahahahahaaa!!! Yes you have too!!!
But you haven't seen under the top :/

I suppose it's all self consciousness in the end.

I haven't been to class for a whole term, I'm starting to go crazy waiting for next term to start.
How did this BD addiction happen!!!???

Darshiva

Come up to my workshop on the 7th of next month then - easy way to indulge your desire for more dancing out of term!

As for the stretch marks, why not embrace them with glitter?

arcane77

Come up to my workshop on the 7th of next month then - easy way to indulge your desire for more dancing out of term!

As for the stretch marks, why not embrace them with glitter?

Yeah I'll have to convince the hubby to drive me to your end of town, but I'll consider it :)

As for glitter, I haven't tried, got me thinking now!

Shanazel

good to know that they can be used as an option.

Im pondering what would still look nice and cover up my G.awful stretch marks that go from top to bottom and almost all the way around plus the overly jiggly, jigglies.

:(

In the words of my husband, a very wise man as well as a connoisseur of the female form:

"Girls are supposed to jiggle."