Arrrghhhh...I have too much makeup!

GypsyStacey

It actually looks much better if you blend in a bit after application - watched some youTube vids, can really look nice.... yet unless it really got intricate pattern, it prolly will be faster to apply normal one with allthe blending.... unless the tattoo lasts longer...

I on the opposite dont have enough makeup. Wanna get some foundation ( never had one) some concealer, etc.... I given up on eye make up.... Normally just use a light perly pencil for lower lid waterline and mascara...

Im useless... LOL

Was tempted by mineral makup, yet what bothers me is that you never know what ingredients they really use and how high is their hygiene, if it is 'home-made'....

omg you are going to have fun. foundation is great key is to make sure you get the right shade one that matches your face.

as far as mineral makeup goes it's not all home made. there are many brands out there commercially made & i'm not talking about revlon for example that just uses a touch of minerals. i'm talking about brands that are true mineral makeup. though you can buy mineral makeup from etsy which i have with no problems.

check out this thread that maria started a bunch of us are listing products we've used & like
http://www.bellydanceforums.net/beauty-fitness/12828-favorite-beauty-products.html

plus i also like Makeupalley - Street Smart Beauty - Homepage great place to check out reviews all kinds of products.