BELLYDANCE YOGURT COMMERCIAL - the reason I started to love bellydancing !!

lucamaria

I love these commercials !!! they make me smile !!!
I always was interested in belly dancing but since they started playing the commercials on tv I think of belly dancing even more !!!
I even think i'll start classes !!
Here are some videos I found

THis is the first one I ever saw

THis one is in french but it's my favorite !!

Yet another

I love that activia had this idea i don't think there is anyother product out there that has used belly dancing in their commercials ...... or is there ??
I'd love to know ....

Also does anyone know who's belly it is ?

Mosaic

Super Moderator
:lol: Very cute commercials, I haven't seen those before. We have different ( boring) ones here. I have no idea whose belly it is:D
~Mosaic

Daimona

I love the man bellydancing one!

Or if you eat this Activa Yoghurt, make sure you're a woman?!

Or you release your inner bellydancer.. ;)

The version with a bellydancer is rather cute. The original ones without it are boring.

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
I like them but they have been running for years now. In such they are starting to get very boring for me. Personally I think it is time they come up with some new sort of ad.

lucamaria

I hope they don't stop !!

Oh no, I'm always excited when I see new ones ... so I hope they continue ...
I still prefer these ones to the latest one where she is not wearing a belly dance costume .. and does not move as well

MissVega

UGH these ads make me want to kick something! They stole my idea! lol well my prof and I thought they did anyway.

For one of my courses (functional foods and nutraceuticals I) we were put into groups of 4 and had to create a functional food or nutraceutical product, actually make it, come up with a business and marketting plan etc.

Our group made an all natural antioxidant rich fruit juice with added Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate to target arthritis and those with joint discomfort. Anyway I designed the marketing plan and we called the product "Shake your Fruittie". The whole marketting scheme was based around belly dance and the image onthe juice was a belly dancer. At the end of the semester they have a big expo where industry can come in and see the products/idea etc and give us feedback. I did a belly dance demo with our presentation... less than 6 months later these commercials came out. My prof emailed me and told me about them and said "Looks like you've started something"......

LOL if they were going to use my idea they could have at least offered me a job:p

More odd is that my entire group was against my linking it to belly dance idea and where like "What does juice have to do with belly dance?" .. ugh... I'm not an overly childish person but when we got our mark and comments for the whole project and it said "Excellent marketing plan, innovative and creative."blah blah blah it took all my self control not to look at the other girls and be like "AHHAHA TOLD YOU SO" ... lol

Darshiva

Those ads are so cute!

MissVega, don't fret, that sort of thing happens all the time. Back when my hubby was doing food science at uni he & a group of friends came up with the 'soy cow' which was later "borrowed" by Devondale for their long-life milk range.

In the food industry, plagiarism is only plagiarism if somebody sues.