Rather late hello!

His_Einna

Hi there.

I'm 21, mother to a 18 month old evil genius (think Stewie from Family Guy...seriously, the kid works the DVD player and gets himself dressed!), I love my garden, my home crafts, my son, my partner (also my Dom), dancing, good food, good discussion, and general all-over happiness. I'm sickeningly cheerful most of the time and NEVER stop talking.

As for the dancer in me...I'm relatively knowledge-less on things like culture, costumes and dance types. I've never had the joy of knowing someone else who dances, not face to face, and certainly never managed to find an instructor in the local 30 miles. I love dancing though, and tend to do something high-aerobics such as Rania three to five times a week and something low impact, such as luscious, at least once a week (I find it's good for reminding me how to hold myself, which muscles to use for what, etc.) I was recently injured in a car accident; not seriously, but I hobbled away with a damaged tail-bone which has kept me from dancing for nearly a month now, and I'm starting to get back into it slowly and gently.

Anyways, that's all for now.

His_Einna

Shanazel

Welcome to Oriental Dancer, His_Einna. Always glad to meet another dancer. Does your name have special significance?

His_Einna

Nothing special. A bunch of us were playing around at school one day writing our names in reverse, and Einna was mine. I kinda liked it, so I've been using it ever since.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum, glad to hear your accident hasn't done any permanent damage. Just take it easy as you get back into your dance routine.
~Mosaic

Prusilusken

Welcome in - injuries are such an annoyance.
I am just now recovering properly after a injuring my pelvis more than a year back. That wasn't dance related either which to me almost made it worse! :think:
I hope you'll be back on full throttle very soon!

JuliaBellyDance

Nothing special. A bunch of us were playing around at school one day writing our names in reverse, and Einna was mine. I kinda liked it, so I've been using it ever since.

How funny! In world of warcraft, one of my characters was named Einna for the same reason. My middle name is Anne, and my family calls me Annie. It confuses everyone else...