Security Cameras and Dressing Rooms

Greek Bonfire

Cameras in dressing rooms?! What weird country do you guys live in? o_O

For myself, I live in a country that was attacked on 9/11. Since then, there are cameras, as well as cement barriers and other kinds of new security measures, since then. But these cameras in dressing rooms are also against the law, yet they claim they use them for security measures which is supposedly more important than our privacy. While I am all for high security, there has got to be another way so as not to infringe on that right to privacy.

Daimona

Cameras in dressing rooms?! What weird country do you guys live in? o_O

I'd rather say "What kind of weird people do we sometimes meet when we're on dance gigs?" Unfortunately, all kinds - it seems.. :rolleyes:

I sometimes think of designing a changing room device* I could hide inside in case of unpleasant changing rooms, whether there are cameras or windows or doors that can't be locked..

*) Of course this device must have enough space for changing in, storing my goods while I'm dancing/waiting, have a full-size mirror and enough light to check the costume and make-up etc, and it needs to be foldable and the volume needs to be as little as possible when folded and stored.. :lol:

Last edited:

Greek Bonfire

*) Of course this device must have enough space for changing in, storing my goods while I'm dancing/waiting, have a full-size mirror and enough light to check the costume and make-up etc, and it needs to be foldable and the volume needs to be as little as possible when folded and stored.. :lol:

Don't forget a full buffet table! :lol: