Thought Provoking Belly Dance Costumes Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanazel

Honestly, the green dress doesn't seem that horrible to me....

Yeah, I thought a moment or two before including this one. My objections are the color (the green counterpart to blaze orange, and seen most commonly in my part of the world on firetrucks) and the inability of the artist to settle on snakes, hearts, or flowers as a theme. Of course, one woman's horror looks cool on someone else, so my apologies to those of you who think Shanazel has slipped a cog on this one.

Moon

Aniseteph... that one-legged harem pants!!!!!!!!

Finally something that can compete with Amulya's balloon-shaped hat.

gisela

Super Moderator
just found this page. On the bottom it says it's from your page, amulya. You are certainly UBDC queen!

they are soooo ugly, bwahahaha
Ugly costumes
unfortunately not all pics work.

here's a sample of what's in there:

Are you guys familiar with the comedy show "little britain"? Otherwise this might not make any sense :D

Look into my cups, look into my cups, the cups, the cups, not around the cups, don't look around the cups, look straight into my cups, you're under. This is a proffessional costume and did not, I repeat, did NOT appear in the UBDC thread. This is a perfectly fine costume and the skirt is not really see through. Three, two, one...You're back in the room

Last edited:

Q-Tip

just found this page. On the bottom it says it's from your page, amulya. You are certainly UBDC queen!

Ugly costumes

Are you guys familiar with the comedy show "little britain"? Otherwise this might not make any sense :D

Look into my cups, look into my cups, the cups, the cups, not around the cups, don't look around the cups, look straight into my cups, you're under. This is a proffessional costume and did not, I repeat, did NOT appear in the UBDC thread. This is a perfectly fine costume and the skirt is not really see through. Three, two, one...You're back in the room

Is it just me or does the long costume look like Gumby was doing a Michael Jackson impression and got stuck to the dress? :think:

Amulya

Moon, that one looks like it's been knitted out of those metallic scourer things you can get to clean out saucepans. :lol:

Apologies if these are anyone's treasured creations, but they are both just so wrong IMO.
View attachment 979
View attachment 980

Fringed panties and droopy boob effect....

Got something new (it was listed as comedy belly dance costume):

Ninja belly dance fusion:

Accident with oil:

Costume made of craps:

Unfortunately this IS a belly dancer...

I'm sure some dancers like this, but I think it's a bit too tacky:

Ranya

Hi, if I am not mistaken the last one is Jillina...that costume is not actually see through although one can't see it on this photo...there is a kind of flesh coloured fabric...just like those on some egyptian bedla's. I personally would wear it, if the slits were filled in in a different coulour, because still some people will think it's see through (though this illusion might just have been the purpose of the costume)

Amulya

another hat...

Tomorrow I'll post one that's so weird you wouldn't believe it (it's on my other computer, so patience please) :lol:

Amulya

:confused: that one is just unforgivable! I saw some more strange ones in your gallery. But not sure if they counted as nice or ugly LOL.

But I assume these ones are:

Mark_Balahadia

I'm actually going to make a costume with beaded hand appliques on them. It should be a riot :dance:

Ugly costumes

lizaj

:confused: that one is just unforgivable! I saw some more strange ones in your gallery. But not sure if they counted as nice or ugly LOL.

But I assume these ones are:

Hi Amulya
This is just like old times;)...I think those 3 beauties qualify for the thread but somewhere out there is a dancer who can make those look OK

Amulya

I assume those things are meant for the bedroom, or are they sold as belly dance costumes??? :naghty:

The 3 badly made ones I posted before, I don't think anyone can pull them off, the construction is just not good.

Amulya

I finally managed to get the pictures from one computer into the other. Well here they are, no description needed:

Status
Not open for further replies.