TOTALLY off the wall

Shanazel

Yeah, I can hardly wait to break some eggs and give it a try. My husband already had the omelet half cooked before I saw this in my e-mail.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Well how about that! That's cool. Dunno what I'll do with this new knowledge, but its cool. Really cool.:clap:

Too bad she didn't show how to crack an egg without stuffing one's fingers into the shell! :dance:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Well how about that! That's cool. Dunno what I'll do with this new knowledge, but its cool. Really cool.:clap:

Too bad she didn't show how to crack an egg without stuffing one's fingers into the shell! :dance:
:lol: ... hmmm I do that all the time even when really careful, the shells on eggs here are so thin, I swear you just look at them and they break!.

Oh what to do with the knowledge if you don't bake cakes:) ... a party trick;)
~Mosaic

Shanazel

I'm too lazy to use a knife and just whack eggs on the side of the bowl. My dad could crack and open two eggs at a time with one hand and never spill a drop.

Darshiva

:lol: ... hmmm I do that all the time even when really careful, the shells on eggs here are so thin, I swear you just look at them and they break!.

Oh what to do with the knowledge if you don't bake cakes:) ... a party trick;)
~Mosaic

How can I tell you buy eggs from the supermarket? The eggs we usually buy are rather tough to break, requiring a good solid crack on metal before they will give (local free-range - taste great too!). One week we forgot to pick up eggs during our shop so we had to pick some up from the supermarket. Tissue thin shells, wan yolks & no flavour. They were supposedly free range too!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
How can I tell you buy eggs from the supermarket? The eggs we usually buy are rather tough to break, requiring a good solid crack on metal before they will give (local free-range - taste great too!). One week we forgot to pick up eggs during our shop so we had to pick some up from the supermarket. Tissue thin shells, wan yolks & no flavour. They were supposedly free range too!
Yep! you are right on:lol:
~M